• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished sending a Oliva V Lancero and a Padrón 2000 Maduro up to the tobacco gods.

Smoked a gifted Tat called the SWAM 5th anniversary 6.25 x 52 last night. Thanks Rydermonster! :thumbs:

Undercrown, with JHolmes763, great cigar only made better by the company!

'10 PSD4 - very good. I blind reviewed it in the PIF(will post soon)

'10 PSP2 - outstanding!

I enjoyed both but the P2 had much more flavor.

Smoked a Romeo y Julieta tubos of some sort with Mark Tremonti's (Alter Bridge, Creed) guitar tech last night at the Alter Bridge show in Brussels.

*EDIT* It was a Romeo #1. Just looked at the tubo.

First a Padron 1926 #35 Maddy that was really hitting on all cylinders.
Then, after dinner, I smoked a Pepin prototype that a friend/retailer sent me. It was a slow starter, but developed into a palatable, and powerful cigar.

Saturday was great having both the El Triunfador Lance, and a La Casita Criolla Corona Gorda.

[sup]Last night, an AF sungrown 858 and tonight I had a Viaje "LIttle Boy" gifted from Jorel. Fabulous cigar! [/sup]

Last night I had a Padron 1926 no. 6 maduro paired with a Breckenridge vanilla porter. 60F outside at this time of year is unheard of. It was a good night.

Couldn't resist and lit up one of the El Triunfadors from the split...so good!

Last night after the kids went to bed, I sat on my porch and smoked the new Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto. Not much to report. Pretty boring overall, so boring in fact that I nearly fell asleep while smoking it.

Last night after the kids went to bed, I sat on my porch and smoked the new Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto. Not much to report. Pretty boring overall, so boring in fact that I nearly fell asleep while smoking it.
I have to agree. I tried one last week, and....meh.

Hoyo De Monterrey Reposado. Tasted quite bitter. Oh wait that wasn't the cigar it was the taste in my mouth while smoking it and watching BSU lose to TCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.