• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday started with a PSD#4 LE2010, then a Tat Petite Caz before dinner and a Padron Corticos Nat afterwards.

Casa Magna Domus Magnus - I still don't see what all the fuss is about with these.
Quesada Oktoberfest - Still pretty tasty.

Tat Verocu #5 yesterday morn and a Little Havana Overruns small batch CG during the Ravens loss. :( Only one left from that bundle and I've been pleased, overall. Some inconsistency but not in a bad way. It was just that each one was different but good.

I tried a Paul Gamirian Gourmet Series Symphony 20. The guy at my local B&M recommended it. It was very tasty, but the wrapper exploded when I took off the wrapper. You could even see the fruit pectin that caused the issue. Oh well! It was tasty though.

Yesterday I enjoyed a Los Blancos Maduro Churchill and an Esencia Corona Gorda.

Last night I treated myself to a Rockey Pantel Velvet addition. It was a nice milder smoke

Today I had a Viaje LTD mystery. It is a 4.5" by 54 box pressed atomic bomb! It is a tiny cigar with a huge flavor profile! For those of us who like a full bodied, strong cigar this is for you. I have had 2 now, and they are awesome, lots of spice with some pepper. :thumbs: I WILL be getting some more. What a smoke!

Just finished up at the local cigar bar. Enjoyed a fantastic AF Anejo #50 that I rested for 6 months. Just really a tasty stogie.

Yesterday I enjoyed a Los Blancos Maduro Churchill and an Esencia Corona Gorda.

Esencia! I haven't had one in a long time, are they even making them anymore? I remember them being very good, how was yours?

Smoked a VSG beli from '08 while walking the dogs, very tasty stick!

Quesada Tributo Julio yesterday afternoon.
Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toro yesterday evening.

Today I had one of he new Casa Fernandez reserva and an Illusione 888 slam... both good.

Status
Not open for further replies.