• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a JFR Toro and a Namakumbi (sp?) in a petite robusto size while at the B&M with JoeBunaga. Decent cigars, great fellowship!

Sat down with some friends last night and opened up a random box I had picked up the SLR Series G Short Robos. Surprisingly good stick. I'll have to revisit it when I'm sober.

Started the day with a Illusione 88 maddie and ending it with a Liga T52 Flying Pig that I found at the bottom of the humi.

Brian

Last night I got a chance to try a Illusione Ultra and a Quesada Espana with Gavin(and gifted by Gavin!) The Ultra was good but the Quesada was a very nice medium smoke. Good smoke, good company, a great evening.

A Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial with a French Press of Killer Beans while the turkey is in the smoker!

It going to be a great Turkey Day!!

Starting the day with my first Curivari El Gran Rey. Compliments of Mark at Tower. Very nice.

Tat Face, the cigar got better with age. right now it beats the Wolfman off the truck. but we'll see how the wolfman smokes with a bit of age on it

Davidoff Anniv. No. 2 with the cousins and uncle after a great meal. What a great Thanksgiving.

A pair of Cohiba Siglo II's last night around a nice fire pit after stuffing ourselves with Thanksgiving goodness (and Guinness).

Started the day with an opus XXX... Then went out for a friends birthday and smoked a don Diego that I'm pretty sure never saw a humidor in it life...so I am ending my night with a BHK 54... And it's starting to burn my fingers :( I don't want it to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.