• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
4257577b-ce0c-0629.jpg

Started my morning with this PSD4.

San Lotano Oval by AJ Fernandez. This is a NICE cigar that I picked up on a rec from my local B&M. A little more full-bodied than what I normally smoke, but without the excessive spice and pepper that turns me off of a lot of the other full-bodied sticks I've tried. This cigar has great construction, albeit with an odd shape, that gave a consistent draw and smooth burn throughout. The flavor was simple incredible. Lots of oak and leather, wtih a touch of nuttiness. A bit of pepper developed in the finish on the last third, but it was not overpowering. The finish gave a taste not unlike the burnt crispy end of a good brisket. For those of you who are not lucky enough to be from Texas and know what good BBQ is, that is a very good thing. Something I can't identify throughout the cigar made me think of a glass of cask strength Laphroiag...another good thing. This was a strong, complex cigar that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I can't wait to pick up some more.

Tatuaje wolfman from newbie sampler trade ... quite enjoyed it, going to have to see if i can find any of the others in this monster series locally.

A young Padron Londres Maduro yesterday morn and a '10 2000 Maduro last night.

Both quite yummy!

Tatuaje wolfman from newbie sampler trade ... quite enjoyed it, going to have to see if i can find any of the others in this monster series locally.

My guess would be, probably not... Read up on the Monster Series and you will see what Im talking about. Nice to see you got your hands on one. Your best bet is to keep an eye out on the Buy/Sell/Trade part of cigar forums for them. They won't be at your local B&M. Good luck :thumbs:

My guess would be, probably not... Read up on the Monster Series and you will see what Im talking about. Nice to see you got your hands on one. Your best bet is to keep an eye out on the Buy/Sell/Trade part of cigar forums for them. They won't be at your local B&M. Good luck :thumbs:

Thanks for pointing that out , i noticed last time at b&m they had a couple boxes of this stick and none of the others, didn't give it much thought at the time.

MUWAT - Toro while mowing the lawn. Broke my jaw a little, but it was a great smoke.

Ward these are extremely hard to find your best bet once you hit your 4 months reach out to some BOTL here or search around other sites to see if anyone throws them up for sale. The are released every October so lso look out for that.

This is exactly why CP is so great! There is not another site on the web that somone would have thrown those in a blind sampler! Who ever did you sampler is an outstanding brother. :thumbs:

I received 4 CC's from a BOTL and had the first one this morning on a long ride to my first service call. Most peaple rave about having a cigar in the morning and I have to sy it was very tasty. I will need to try this with a smoke I am more familar with.

gallery_13257_1492_288539.jpg

Ward these are extremely hard to find your best bet once you hit your 4 months reach out to some BOTL here or search around other sites to see if anyone throws them up for sale. The are released every October so lso look out for that.

This is exactly why CP is so great! There is not another site on the web that somone would have thrown those in a blind sampler! Who ever did you sampler is an outstanding brother. :thumbs:

Was Niko, turned out to be a well rounded selection, i was very pleased. On a side note my local b&m has a box of the wolfman atleast around 13 a stick, if anyones interested pm me for more info.... Otherwise once i get around 4 months im going to very well consider doing an iso

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona this morning.
Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro Epicure this evening.

Liga FFP yesterday
Tat anarchy in the morning
Baitfish in the evening

I love these baitfish, easily my favorite 2011 release. Quickly followed up by the Tat TAAs

I was able to smoke a Illusione ~2~ with a bunch of friends last night. I remember the cigar but can't for the life of me remember all the beer I drank :blush:

Liga FFP yesterday
Tat anarchy in the morning
Baitfish in the evening

I love these baitfish, easily my favorite 2011 release. Quickly followed up by the Tat TAAs

[member='WKOTI'] gifted me a bait fish when he was down here last. I really, REALLY want to smoke it. For some reason I can't bring myself to do it though. I need to get a few more I'm thinking.

Jason

Smoking a Tat Capa Especial. Very nice, now I want a box of these.;)

That is why I have not purchased a Baitfish yet.

Guillermo Leon CG on the way downstate. Nice body and flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.