• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was,
The Face ( a truly awesome smoke )
Liga Privada #9 Toro ( a great smoke but needed more rest I think )

Torano 50th so far, just warming up for Fathers day, there will be some epic smoke today...

Tim

I'm not a father, but any excuse for a good smoke is a good excuse.

a693781f-0a90-9c55.jpg

Smoked a Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary last night. My hopes were not all that high but it was a surprisingly tasty cigar.

Illusione hl. Such a great smoke, and enjoyed in honor of all the fathers out there.

Today while smoking a pork shoulder i had a San Christobal de La Habana La Punta and a Opus Scorpio maduro. It was a good day

Don

I enjoyed a Viaje Samurai last night. My first one as I was adding them. Can't wait to see where these are in a few months.

I had my first tastes of San Cristobal yesterday in a Papagayo XXL. Started off with a light spice that helped awaken me for my 630am tee off. It ended up being a well put together stogie with great flavor. Smoked for two hours with medium smoke production. Overall, one thumb up.

I had a good W-E I'd say :

Kinky Freidman Utopain

Padilla '68 lancero

and the dessert

Cohiba Maduro 5 secreto

Finished the night with a CC Sancho Panza Edicion Something with an "A" that means germany

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.