• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on the golf course: Sunset Valley in Pompton Plains NJ

R&J Reserva Real that someone gifted me like 3 years ago. Way too mild a smoke for me but it felt nice to light it up considering it was a gift.

Padron 2000 maduro with about a year and a half on it. Started well but my dad took off in the golf cart and it rolled off. When I found it it was mangled and not smokeable so I ditched it.

Back at the house:

Anejo #48 with at least 4 years on it. I smoked this cigar in honor and memory of my dog and best friend Sammie that passed the day after Memorial Day. This was the best cigar that I own and I wanted to smoke it for her because she was the best thing in my life and my best friend. My life has been a whirlwind the last two years and the unconditional love and companionship that she showed me was the only thing that helped me get through. I love you Sam! Until we meet again friend...

Kinky Friedman The Willie. Picked this up in a pass a year ago and finally lit it tonight. Wasn't sure what to expect beforehand. Nubbed it. It was that enjoyable.

Had an Oliva Serie V Maduro after a nice lunch. Several months of down time have only made this smoke better to me.

Tonight I smoked my first Johnny O! which was a Lancero Pigtail from '07. Very interesting smoke. It had flavors of a cuban bolivar but a spicy pepper flavor I get from many DPG smokes. I definitely want to try some different vitolas now.

While at the park with my son I enjoyed an Indian Tabac 10 Year Lonsdale and an Illusione F9.

Just smoked the last of 5 1964 padron anniv. maduro,this could very well be the best cigar i have ever enjoyed.They were alot smaller than i usually smoke,principe size.But i must say this was a 10/10 all 5 of them were very well made and burned perfect and the taste.....OOHHHH the taste.Heavenly! Is there another smoke out there that is similar but more readily available?? I doubt it but i would love to here some input on it thanks all,Bill

Just smoked the last of 5 1964 padron anniv. maduro,this could very well be the best cigar i have ever enjoyed.They were alot smaller than i usually smoke,principe size.But i must say this was a 10/10 all 5 of them were very well made and burned perfect and the taste.....OOHHHH the taste.Heavenly! Is there another smoke out there that is similar but more readily available?? I doubt it but i would love to here some input on it thanks all,Bill
I've found nothing that compares to a Padron '64 or '26...incredible cigars.

I just finished an LFD Limitado III in this beautiful 70 degree afternoon. :thumbs: :thumbs: The rest of the evening may very well be just as limited as the cigar. I can't even walk straight. To the couch!!! I :love: anything Litto...

Derek

Had a God of Fire Double Robusto this evening. Was gifted a churchill, but I wanted to smoke it with the person who gifted it so I had to obtain another.

Was a very nice smoke, but a lot more mild than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back