• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm three puffs into a CAO Lx2 Robusto.

Edit:...and as quickly as it came, it is gone. I smoked maybe an inch and the only flavor I could discern was tar--nasty, bitter tar. No thank you.

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Maduro Belicoso :thumbs:

do you want a couple more of those? I personally don't care for them and have a few remaining.

-----

Currently enjoying a Tatuaje east coast, flavor like whoa! haha east coast, ya heard son! :cool:

Today was an H Upmann Mag 50. Started out great, then I ran into some tunneling and bitterness. I stuck it out and it it came around again.

Just finished a Tat Black Robusto and it was pretty good. The first couple draws while getting through the shagfoot were a little harsh to be honest, but then it settle down and was real nice.

Smoked a WOAM with a nice glass of Aberlour 15...good stuff.

How the hell were you able to smoke in this damn weather? ??? I tried to but it was raining and cold all day long! I had Padron Principe ready to light but I decided to wait until I could fully enjoy it!

How the hell were you able to smoke in this damn weather? ??? I tried to but it was raining and cold all day long! I had Padron Principe ready to light but I decided to wait until I could fully enjoy it!

After years of smoking you come up with interesting ways to circumvent the weather. I have a little space heater that I put on the edge of my patio table and have it directed at or towards me. Works great and my hands are the only part that get cold. Only really works if there is no wind like tonight and my patio is totally covered so I don't get rained on.

Had a CAO VR Totem today. Wasn't too pleased with it, to be quite honest. The draw was way too loose and I felt like I was being smacked in the face quite literally with smoke and figuratively with the flavor.

I finally got around to smoking some birthday smokes today.
So far I had a RASS '05, I love these

My first Trinidad Reyes. From a cab LPM ABR 08. This guy even had plume. Typical Trinidad taste. I found this one leathery and a touch spicy. Draw was perfect and the burn was good til the final 3rd.

trinireyes.jpg

Cabaiguan Guapo RX. Excellent mild smoke, but today I realized I don't really like mild smokes. You learn something new everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.