• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke a LX2 and my stomach wasn't exactly full so I got a big nicotine rush then a little bit of a headache. Great cigar like always though.

Smoking me a Cohiba Secreto while watching Puerto Rico kick USA's ass!!

Had a 5 Vegas 'A' Series Apocalypse tonight. It was my first. I must say I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it was the first day over 50 in forever here but I've got 4 more that I'm looking forward to torching.

On a side note as I was smoking a cigar named the 'Apocalypse' I was trying to think of some new names in the same vein for a cigar. I came up with "Cigarmageddon". Feel free to steal that. Sounds like a good name for a Herf or a custom humidor.

I spent the day herfing with some local folks. It was a great smoking lineup:

Partagas Limited Reserve Decades #3
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller
Bolivar Gold Medal
Tatuaje Cojonu 2009
Graycliff Pirate

Today was nice so i had another smoke. This time a Partagas Short. I was not impressed with this one. Even though it was 3 yrs old, i found it rather flat. Hope the rest of the box isn't like this one.

I just finished a Padron 2000 Maduro. Nothing fancy, but a solid smoke none-the-less.

Today I had a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso. It was my first Padilla of any kind and I really enjoyed it.

Today I had a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso. It was my first Padilla of any kind and I really enjoyed it.

LMK if you want more of these, I don't care for them.

Currently enjoying a LFD Factory Press II. It's pretty tasty, little loose.

Smoked a Punch Rothschild Maduro. I had to put it out and re-light it a few hours later, so it didn't end up being as good as the Oscuro I had two months ago.

Last night I had the chance to sit by a fire and burn down a VSG ROUND. Great smoke and a wonderfull night. This morning I am goin to pack an Opus A while doing a little fishing.

I have a hot cup of java in one hand and a Padron #35 Maduro in the other. Its a great way to start the day

Art

Smoking a PAN right now and I don't know if it's me, or the cigar, but I'm not tasting much out of this yet. First third had a VERY easy draw (almost too easy in my mind) but it firmed up a bit by the second third. Hopefully I'll be able to taste something before I'm done with it!

Edit: Not having had many torpedos I was unsure about how much of the cap to cut off and I suppose I didn't cut off enough. I had a fairly small tar buildup so I cut off more. Having done that this cigar has gotten much better. Oops :blush:

Enjoying a very nice Por Larranaga Cab. Selection right now with some John Mayer music in the background. This smoke is soooo smooth.

Had an Anejo 50 from Christmas release 07. It was a great smoke and much better then the 46 I had from the same release that was tasteless and half plugged.

Smoked a MX2 Toro while watching the FSU vs Duke. Just want to add that I think its BS that Nova gets to play in their backyard, literally, in the opening rounds. Clemson will pull through this year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.