• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a great night

2000 Don Carlos Senior Blend Robusto
Ramon Allones Eminencia
2002 858 SG
2002 RASS
2008 RASCC
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Sparked up an Avo LE 07 last night and chucked it after about 10 minutes. Vegetal tones predominated. I recently read a positive review and that these were aging nicely. I guess that perhaps not all of them are. Thankfully I never sprung on a box and this will be one one and only one.

Went with the AF Queen B today and will dig deep in the humi to find the right stick while watching the Angels smash the Yankees tonite :p

Brian

Cohiba Torpedo Reserva from several years ago (I'm thinking maybe purchased back in '05 wish I knew box code. It was the sampler box of everything.) and drinking Cakebread Chardonnay. My wife and son get into town tomorrow. Haven't seen them for a month. :love:

H. Upmann Mag 48 09 EL

I really enjoyed it. It was spicy, woodsy, and had a somewhat sweet aftertaste. It reminded me somewhat like a Tatuaje Reserva J21

I met up with an old high school buddy to watch the Chiefs game. I enjoyed an Oliva Master Blends III Robusto and a Liga Privada # 9 Parejo Oscuro. The cigars were a lot better than the game.

Cohiba Torpedo Reserva from several years ago (I'm thinking maybe purchased back in '05 wish I knew box code. It was the sampler box of everything.) and drinking Cakebread Chardonnay. My wife and son get into town tomorrow. Haven't seen them for a month. :love:

Wonderful choice of wine. Cakebread rarely disappoints.

Started the PATS game with a Padilla Miami Torp(new blend) that was very muttled and bland. While watching the Saints rout the Dolphins went with a DPG Black that never let's me down.

Brian

Lit up a Perdomo Lot 23 robusto at the B&M yesterday. Found out they allow smoking in there, one hour per person per week. Figured it'd be a nice time to sit with an old elemntary school friend I reconnected with recently after making a purchase. Good people in that store, no doubt!

Today, I celebrated my mother and mine's birthdays (28th & 29th of October, respectively) a bit early due to scheduling, with a big tray of smoked meats from a local BBQ joint, an afternoon of table games (mom loves Rumikub, lol) and BBFs all around for me, my brother and my nephew.

This evening, I poured myself some 40 Creek Double Barrel Reserve (excellent whiskey) and something I've been saving for the occasion---a 2006 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario. Lovely smoke! :thumbs:

~Boar

Today was a 5 Vegas Gold. For a medium bodied smoke I found this very enjoyable and forsee it becoming a go-to smoke very easily.

Had a San Cristobal Maestro (Thanks Tone-NY) today while reading the sunday paper. The 2nd half of the cigar was really good. :thumbs:

Earlier today:
Los Blancos Nine Robusto
Tobaccos Baez SF Robusto

And now I'm smoking a Diamond Crown Maximus Stanford's 90th.

I'm smoking a Gurkha Conn Reserve, which I bought in my very first internet cigar purchase. I'm embarrassed to say, but its actually a pretty decent everyday type smoke. :blush:

Killed off a Tat Noella and Casa Magna robusto at Bo's with my dad, uncle, roommate, brother, and last but not least, Shant. Great night! :thumbs:

Just cracked a box of Havana Cazadorez from May 08. Grogeous dark wrapper, intoxicating smell. Why did I sit on these for so long?

Last night a Quai d'Orsay Corona. Very light, barely medium at its peak. Burn was horribly uneven, requiring several touch ups. Still overall...not to bad for a mild cigar in terms of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.