• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a Sancho Panza Bachilleres from '98 with a cup of coffee, very tasty smoke.

Last evening I ended up having a My Father No. 1. Damn tasty smoke. I would've enjoyed it even better if my sinuses weren't giving me a fit, and I wasn't tired as hell.

I just fired up a Padron 6000 that I've had resting for ~6 months. Very tasty.

img00117.jpg

Not a very good picture--I don't (yet) have a fancy-ass Nikon like Andy.

Cooking fish in the deep fryer in the Garage...Started with a AF cuban Belicoso. Very nice smoke but a little wet.

Smoking a 601 Green Tronco right now...very nice.

My ulcer is gonna holler tomorrow...TFB..

Damn it... I don't know how to put pictures on here.... anyway, enjoying my Montecristo #2 right now

Wow what a cigar!

For lunch time I had a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial beli it was good need to get more of them... :rolleyes:

Tonight I'm enjoying a Vegas Robaina Clasicos on my first visit to Shelly's in DC. So far an enjoyable smoke.

As I was entering the 2/3 of my cigar, the Governator walked in and graced Shelly's with his presence.

Couple Illusiones tonight . . . an ECCJ and an MK.

Tasty, tasty, tasty. :love:

Had one of those new Ambos Mundos 'bustos while doing yardwork earlier today. Well-made, good-tasting cigar, that.

~Boar

Flor de Rafael Gonzalez ISOM Corona Extra from '01. Not very flavorful, kinda one dimensional.

Cohiba Lanceros...very tasty. and a Trinidad Fundadores a couple of hours ago...now that is a cigar

Got my hands on an Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto No. 2. Definately a good smoke for the price point. After a few more I may consider a box, these would probably benefit from some down time however.

Currently smoking a 2002 Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown.

Damn fine smoke! :thumbs:

I had DPG Black Label Cuban Classic.
Very good smoke with great construction.

Last night while watching the Celts a El Truinfador that was fantastic. Does not get much better for me.
As I type a Serie V Maddie. Very nice.

Brian

Got my hands on an Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto No. 2. Definately a good smoke for the price point. After a few more I may consider a box, these would probably benefit from some down time however.

Smoking a toro right now. I'm loving it. Great tatuaje flavor, w/ a little of that signature spice. This cigar has a great burn, and fabulous aroma (and I'm not even big on aroma!) I really wish I had picked up a few more of these at my B&M...stupid stupid stupid!

Just finished up a 601 Red Label. I've tried a few of these now and they have all been great. About to light up either an Ashton ESG Robusto or a My Father robusto, haven't made up my mind yet.

Just smoked a Rocky Patel Connecticut. Nice easy smoke with some hints of coffee and nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.