• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montecristo Especial No. 2...you know...it was great...but the tight draw just ruined the whole experience. I then lit up a Montecristo #2...which as always was splendid.

LFD ligero today... one of the best I have had to date, I will be trying the double ligero very soon.

If i can ever get rid of this damn headache i'm going to sit on the deck and enjoy a Tat Black or Padron 80th, and a Clive Cussler book

I usually smoke something of a different nature to get rid of my headaches, but to each their own I supposed! :laugh: :sign:

Last night at bowling I smoked a Perdomo Habano Maduro and 1/2 of a Gurkha of some sort. Only smoked 1/2 of it because it had a bad draw and it exploded!

Smoked an Opus X RdC last night that was pretty damn good. :thumbs:

My first WOAM this afternoon. Still undecided on tonight.

Coupla Camacho Negro robustos. I'm trying to smoke 'em up. :laugh:

HDM Epi 2 followed later on by a RyJ short Church. Both '08's and are smoking fabulous. HDM is more mild early morning smoke, creamy smoke, notes of sweet toasted sugar... RyJ even better.

I tried a Vegueros Especiales No.2 for the first time today and it was very good. Construction was excellent. Followed it up with a Padilla 68 Torpedo that has been resting for about a year or more. I forgot how much I enjoy these cigars. Very good!

Had my first Man O' War tonight. It was truly enjoyable. Picked 'em up during a "daily deal" online, and for $3 a stick was a steal!!

Trinidad Robusto Extra...this has been in my humidor for 2 years. This was AMAZING!!!! I am aging more!

Hoyo Petit Robusto at 730 this morning and a Perdomo Habano Maduro before lunch. Off to the cigar bar now with a stocked travel humi, who knows what the rest of the day holds!!

Just slammed a Padron Serie 26 #35 Maddie while enjoying a little weather and playin' with the dogs.

Great every damn time I have one. To me there isn't a more consistent, better tasting cigar around.

Status
Not open for further replies.