• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably head over to a friend's place later on today and smoke a AF Cuban Belicoso after I get some stuff moved today. But getting ready to lay back down for another nap and hopefully hibernate till the afternoon sometime. :laugh:

CAO Brazilia Piranha and I was a little let down by a cigar that usually never lets me down.

Anejo #50 after work. Mmmm...mmmm!!! Man these are some good smokes!

Had a CAO Black today. This was my third of the four that I picked up. I'm really not that impressed. They are spicy as all get out, but flavor wise nothing really going. At least not for my palate.

A while ago I finished a Partagas 898 Varnished '04. Nice.

I'd taken out of my locker a CFCF 2005 Chili Pepper and smoked it in the memory of my friend today. It was a great cigar which I pretty much inhaled all the smoke which I will pay for tomorrow. It wasn't over powering so I was able to do that. I was going to let him smoke it this weekend as we was going to have a fun fill 2 days. May you RIP...Matthew "Slumlord" Chambers.

Right now I'm about 3 puffs into a Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote and man this has to be one of my favorites. Forgot how much I like them.

Had the Pre-Release Epernay mj12.

All I can say is WOW! :love:

Probably the best Illusione I've had to date, and being an Illusione whore, that's quite a feat for this new little smoke to accomplish! :thumbs:

Today I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Vintage 99 Connecticut Robusto and a La Flor Dominicana Ligero 300.

Illusione ~4/2g~. The regular Illusiones have never failed me.

I have a few 4/2g's in my humidor. Really big smoke, or at least bigger than I'm used to smoking.

So here is a newbie Illusione question. Is every size a different flavor profile? A local B&M has a lot of different Illusiones and i'm just curious. Looking on their site it looks like I have that correct. I've had the mk and really liked it. What are the favorites?

And to keep with the title of this thread I smoked the hell out of a DPG blue label today. Great success

I have a few 4/2g's in my humidor. Really big smoke, or at least bigger than I'm used to smoking.

So here is a newbie Illusione question. Is every size a different flavor profile? A local B&M has a lot of different Illusiones and i'm just curious. Looking on their site it looks like I have that correct. I've had the mk and really liked it. What are the favorites?

And to keep with the title of this thread I smoked the hell out of a DPG blue label today. Great success

As far as I know there are three different blends within the illusione line now.

One blend:
4/2g
cg:4

Another blend:
mk
hl

Latest blend:
eccj
epernay

Just finished up a Shark from '04......wonderful!

Thanks Jake! :)

CAO LX2 Lancero - It was so bad I put it out after 5 minutes
Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro - This was also a dud.

I just gave up for the night. Hopefully better luck tomorrow

Just finished up a Shark from '04......wonderful!

Thanks Jake! :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Anything for a fellow...

High-Roller-Posters_medium.jpg

I'm finally smoking again after getting sick as hell during the herf with Niko. Tonight is a HdM DC........I could see these becoming a regular summer evening smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.