• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partagas Serie D. No. 4. Draw was a little tougher than I thought it would be. But still the best smoke I have ever had. :)

Well what the heck did I have first. Oh, yea a Padron 2000 always a great go to smoke for any time of any day. Then I tried a Don Diego Playboy Robusto for the first time, really it was a nice smooth, mild smoke. Not too sure if I would rush out to buy more but enjoyable to say the least.

Enjoyed an original release of the Illusione ~eccj~ wow that was delicous smoke, so much better now then they were in August.

I agree. When I smoked my first one shortly after I got them it was easily one of the strangest smoking experiences I had to date. Maybe it was a little moist but all I kept thinking was that it reminded me of Fruit Stripe gum. Loved it as a kid..... not so much for a cigar. I revisited these last week and had a vastly different experience. Very good! Sucks I only have a couple left! :(

Today......

Padilla Miami Robo
Jose Seijas Signature Series Beli
La Riqueza #3

Enjoyed my first PSD#4 it was everything I have read about them. The smoke was complex and very creamy, least to my taste it was. Definately need to get some more of these.

Nubbed a WOAM while grilling. Now I'm enjoying an Upmann Mag 46 with a pour of Pikesville Rye.

Hoin' it up again with DPG JJ Selectos Maduro AND a Cubao #6. :blush:
:laugh:

La Riqueza #1
Illusione ~eccj~

The La Riqueza had over a year of humi time courtesy of my local B&M, and my! Time does NICE things to those! Smooth, and such rich spiciness I didn't even need something to drink with it.

~Boar

After a tough week I decided to light up an Opus X Super Belicoso (thank you peejster). This is only my second ever Opus and after some disappointment from a #4 I was worried going in. All I can say is this cigar is fantastic. Smoking it while I grilled up some hot dogs and as of right now all is well in the world!

It's been a nice weekend so far.

BBF 06'
Cohiba Siglo I 06'
CoLa 02'
Cohiba Esplendido 98'
Tatuaje Angeles 07'
HDM PR 07'

My first Alec Bradley. This is my first Alec Bradley and it is the Tempus. Very enjoyable. I picked up on foral hints and leathery goodness. The ash was funny colored. It was a redish brown. I picked this up at a cigar tasting event back in March.

Had time to smoke just one cigar this whole weekend and I just finished it, a Cohiba Esplendido. The cigar has been in my humidor for awhile at 65% and she has aged perfectly, prelight draw was great, no plugs, light it and it burned evenly without having to relight it, it tasted just splendid.

Anyways, rough times haven't allowed me to enjoy more of my cigars.

Just finished up a Noella Reserva. This one had a loose draw and burned rather quickly. All in all, still a good stick.

Today I had an HU Club Epicure and '79 Monte Dunhill #2. Both cigars lived up to the hype and were fantastic.

Smoked a L'esprit de La Verite, the new Pete Johnson stick, on Saturday followed up by a La Riqueza #5.

Went out on my roof to watch the shuttle launch and smoke a H. Upmann Coronas Junior (thanks, Kevin!). Very outdoorsy.

Overlooking the slight angling of the Florida peninsula, I was concentrating my gaze too northward, so by the time I noticed the faint plume of exhaust, everything was pretty much over.

hupmannpcshuttlelaunch51009001a.jpg

hupmannpcshuttlelaunch51009003a.jpg

Before the 'don't you own shirts' refrain starts up yet again, I took off my shirt to stand on. Once I got out on the roof, I realized that I should have worn shoes due to the incredible heat of my shingles, but I didn't want to miss anything by going inside again.

Status
Not open for further replies.