• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Regios Reserva on the front steps while catching up with some old friends on the phone.

During the last week, in between rain spells, I've smoked at least 3 Tat Regio Reservas and a Padilla Miami lancero.

Tonight -- Started my evening cigar binge with an El Triunfador lancero, followed that up with a Padilla 1932 robusto. Thinking I will have a Tat Havana VI Angeles to round out the night.

Just got home from a Drew Estates event a little while ago so it was one Liga Privada #9 after another.

I finally had enough time to smoke an Illusione HL lancero. It had a perfect draw, gave off an incredible smell, and smoked very well. For a lancero, they feel heavy in the hand.

While mowing the yard this morning, I smoked a CAO Criollo Pampa.

I am smoking a Siglo VI right now from '04 and boy is it tasty! Next up is a PSD4 from '04.

Oliva Serie 'O' Robusto with decent box age. Damn fine cigar!!

Smoking some spareribs and being kept company by a DC Maximus #5. This has been resting in my humi for at least 3 years. I tell you patience DO get rewarded! What a phenomenal smoke! Full bodied greatness. The only question for me is what will follow this? I got 3 more hours to kill. :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Update: I just lit up an RyJ Short Churchill. This was a purchase I made a few months before moving to MN. It is smoking great but too early to tell if this will surpass the DC Maximus. But it's getting a lot of help with a nice tallboy of an ice cold Surly Furious! Life is good!

Had a Oliva Series V Belicoso last night. Havent decided what I will have this afternoon! :D

Just had my first Tat Reserva Noella (recent issue) and wow that was amazing. Followed a little while later with the Tat Especialles (lancero). Also fantastic.

(plus the family brought me a steak to eat out on the porch while smoking - doesn't get much better).

John

I had an Opus Perf #5 that was labeled 4/08. Very nice cigar that never became hot or bitter. Very complex and the perfect amount of buzz with no nic sickness. Awesome smoke. :thumbs:

Cuaba EL 2008
Partagas Serie D #5 EL 2008
La Riqueza Cabinet Double Corona
H. Upmann Magnum 50
La Flor Dominicana Gran Maduro Cabinet

I had a HdM Churchill planned for today. However, was asked to smoke a CAO Saprano. Ended up having a Tony Saprano edition and wasn't overly impressed. I expected a stronger and more complex cigar for the money.

Winding down with a Connie #9 maduro out of the bundle I received last week. Tastes young yet as I expected, but still good. Give these a few months and they will be fantastic!

Had a San Cristobal Fabuloso with my nephew earlier today . . . fired up a GOF Carlito now that everyone's gone home.

Bourbon, GOF, and Hulu. Time to wind down. :thumbs:

~Boar

Smoked a BTL with my dad. Great looking cigar with perfect construction. But, really wasn't all that.

Smoking a Padron 80th maduro with about 6 months of age on it with a bottle of Sam Adams Chocolate Boch. Awesome combination I might add. Great Fathers Day treat. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads.

Status
Not open for further replies.