• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave the Pinar Del Rios another chance and, much to my displeasure, was met with the same draw and burn issues. Needless to say, I'm kind of losing my faith in this brand.

I'm now smoking a Liga Privada No.9 robusto that was gifted to me by in2xshp.

Been having a Graycliff 1666 Pirate sitting in the box for 2 months and burned it today.
Was a nice smoke. I liked it enough to buy more.

Had an Opus X robusto from the Redemption Pass earlier, out on the patio in the moonlight with my nephew and his fiance and my little grand-niece. Great smoke, great evening.

Finishing off with an RyJ Short Churchill now.

~Boar

Tonight I had a Cohiba Reserva Robusto. Started out kind of rough, but after a few puffs it turned into a great smoke.

This afternoon a Davidoff Millenium Robusto which was very good! this evening A VR Famoso 06 which was very good and refreshing with an ice cold Surly Bitter Brewer!

:)

Was looking for a nice smoke to usher in the weekend. After fishing through the cooler I settled upon an Anejo #50. Not sure about the age on this one as it was unmarked, but my guess was that it was from the winter release 2007. A very nice smoke and a perfect buzz. :thumbs:

I just lit a the 601 Connecticut and, though I'm not usually a huge fan of Connecticut wrappers (the Cabaiguan is the only one I can think of that I really enjoy), this one is quite good. I'm really taking a liking to the 601 line.

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles, what a great smoke. I am really taking a big liking to these Tats lately. :thumbs:

I just smoked an Anejo #48 from 05. It wasn't good at all, and I was disappointed. It gave me a really dry feeling on my lips, with a powdery/flourish taste. The smoke tasted like nothing other than wood. Just wasn't there. So much for a good birthday smoke. :(

This morning I woke up bright and early. So I decided to sit outside and enjoy a smoke before the 110 degree heat index kicks in later. I smoked a LFD Factory Press II from Dec. 2006. Damn what a great cigar! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.