• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked my 1st WOAM (fuente newbie, I must admit) - I enjoyed it a great deal. Not much spice, but lotsa earthy bittersweet cocoa.

Gonna pick up a few more this weekend.

Yesterday - LADC ES petite coroan (or whatever they are called) these are wonderful "quick smokes")
- La Riqueza short robusto (another late afternoon/early evening smoke)

and of course the daily wakeup cigar on the ride to work Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro. Who needs coffee?

I'm smoking a Tatuaje Nobles while listening to Sigur Rós and pouring over my marketing plan.

RP Vintage 1992 Toro while at the park with my son.

Enjoyed a OR ~eccj~ this evening. They sure have developed from a year in the humidor.

Smoked a CAO Italia Novella last night with a Neighbor ( He had his own) Paired with a glass of Dimple Pinch Scotch.

Very complex. Very spicy.Very strong. Strange herbal tastes that must come from the italian tobbacco, hints of nutty on the second third, earthy throughout, with a hint of vanilla extract toward the final third. Not a cigar I would buy on a regular basis but an interesting smoke nonetheless.

Smoked a box pressed Oliva G serie Robusto this morning with a cup of Irish Coffee. Nice mild smoke. Only ashed twice- once halfway through the 2nd third and again at the nub. Not very memorable or complex but enjoyable to smoke. This cigar and the Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve are probably two that I will want to buy by the box.

7726_1207867685036_1479017381_1389119_4973117_n.jpg

I herfed with some fellow CP'ers at the Outlaw today. I enjoyed four great cigars:

'98 Punch RS 12
Opus X Power Ranger
Padron 40th Anniversary Natural
WOAM

I am currently smoking a RyJ Romeo #2 tubo, box code ABR 09....Probably the freshest cuban I have ever smoked and it is actually pretty good. Definitely needs some downtime though.

Late Friday night had a Tat Havana VI Angeles at the neighborhood bar's patio. Loved seeing people's shocked faces that a quality cigar doesn't smell nasty.

Today had a DPG Black 1979 after pizza dinner.

Working on a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro, accompanied by Ron Zacapa 23, and it is working out very well.

I also attended the Outlaw herf with JHawk. Had a PLPC and a La Aroma de Cuba lancero, one of the new ones made by Pepin. It was excellent. If you are considering buying one of the new samplers with 5 San Cristobal lanceros and 5 La Aroma de Cuba lanceros, I would highly recommend it.

I'm smoking a Viaje Platino Fino and for some odd reason the "nose" of this cigar reminds me of Old Bay. Other than that its a great smoke! :thumbs:

Today was a great day. Smoked:

Leon Jimenes 300 #4
VR Clasico '01
H. Upmann Regalia '07
BBF '07

Status
Not open for further replies.