• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a PSD 4. For some reason, I haven't been impressed with these. Smoked one this summer when I received my shipment and wasn't impressed. Been resting a bit in the humi...pulled one out today and still same old blah taste. These are 08's.

Just smoked a Tat Black Tubo that was excellent. I was very impressed and can't wait to see how these are after some age.

I lit up one of these CAO Golds and I'm drinking some Yellow Tail with it this evening. Its a beautiful evening here in south Louisiana.
I lit it up about a hour ago. It's wonderful. A real sleeper and one of my go to's.

I spent the day at the Outlaw's Cusano event. While there, I smoked four good cigars:

Xikar HC Habano Belicoso
Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Robusto
Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo
Ashton Aged Maduro #20

Went to a wine store that carries a small collection of smokes on hand. I grabbed a Room 101 corona (213) and just finished it. Nice smoke, drew easily and I can see myself getting a couple more. Wonder if the bigger gauges taste differently.

My Father belicoso and a 2 year old Padron 2000 maduro. The Padron is really hitting it's sweet spot, so I'm glad I have 22 left in that box. :D

I have a full box of Padron 2000 still in the wrapper after four months, don't see how you can beat the Padron at it's price point and consistent quality.

I smoked the 09 858 rosado that was generously gifted to me (joe) and what a tasty lil devil it was :thumbs: In the sights tonight will be the padron 44th natty :whistling: this will be in comparison to the maddy in which i thought was absolutely phenom. :love:

Had a PSD 4. For some reason, I haven't been impressed with these. Smoked one this summer when I received my shipment and wasn't impressed. Been resting a bit in the humi...pulled one out today and still same old blah taste. These are 08's.

I have some of these from 08 that have left me with a similar impression which really surprises me. The rest are going to take a long nap. Hopefully they will improve with time...we shall see.

Smoked a Partagas Benji last night on the way home...this blend is devilish ;) This afternoon my go to will be the Camacho Ltd 11/18...we got a heatwave on our hands in the northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back