• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started with a La gloria Reserva Figurado, It was terrible, was so bitter I chucked it after about 5 minutes. Right after that went out the window I lit up a Don Carlos Robusto, I don't know if it was cause the La Gloria was so bad, but it was the best DC I have had in a while.

Don Pepin JJ - Wasn't a huge fan of this smoke.
Padilla Miami enjoyable but a little light for me.
CAO Brazilia sweet, smooth, and very relaxing. This smoke was the big win so far today.

Tried to smoke a My Father Cedros Deluxe. It was so plugged I couldn't even get smoke through it at all. Gave up and when I split it open and besides being overfilled it had a twig running down the middle. I'm still baffled this stick got past QC at Pepin's Factory.

MMMMMM Brazilia

I'm out but love all the sizes. The PC size is even tasty.

I'm smoking another Pepin with a bad draw. DPG CC corona(what ever date that is). It's not terrible but I had to dry-box it for a week to get it to draw right. Flavor is a bit off - not as sweet as usual. I think they were dried out at some point and they recovered but not quite perfectly. They still smoke and aren't terrible. I know how good these can be and this box was hit and miss.

But that box may have left the Pepin warehouse in perfect condition? Yeah, but who cares.

Right? :p

Started with a La gloria Reserva Figurado, It was terrible, was so bitter I chucked it after about 5 minutes.
Don Pepin JJ - Wasn't a huge fan of this smoke.
Tried to smoke a My Father Cedros Deluxe. It was so plugged I couldn't even get smoke through it at all. Gave up and when I split it open and besides being overfilled it had a twig running down the middle. I'm still baffled this stick got past QC at Pepin's Factory.
I'm smoking another Pepin with a bad draw. DPG CC corona(what ever date that is). It's not terrible but I had to dry-box it for a week to get it to draw right. Flavor is a bit off - not as sweet as usual.

Wow, bad day all around.

@JBL11183, have you found all the La Gloria Reserva Figurados to be so bitter? Or just the one?

[/quote]

Wow, bad day all around.

@JBL11183, have you found all the La Gloria Reserva Figurados to be so bitter? Or just the one?
[/quote]

It was the first one I have had, I have had a bunch of la glorias that I loved but this one was terrible. I have one left, I will give it a go and let you know how it went

After a super long day, got to lighting an Anejo 46 from '07. Great flavor, wasn't overpowering as I remember them to be.

Oliva Serie V Lancero; one of the best lancero's in the $3-$5 range IMHO.

Agreed...will have to fire one up soon since I havent reached for one lately.

For me today it was a casa magna extraordinario.

Yesterday I had the first cigar that really surprised me in a long time. I had a Q Cigars Reserva Torp. This cigar was fantastic!

Morning,Anejo77 Cameroon(aka Sand Shark) :love: Night,Tat Zona Del Este :whistling: :love: There's nothing better than a few fine cigars :D

Still working on a 2 year old Padron 7000 that was gifted to me. Much smoother than I expected... :thumbs:

Smoking a Don Pepin reworked La Aroma de Cuba. I have to say that it is a great cigar, and is a huge improvement over the original blend. Not to mention its my first cigar in my new apartment! So that makes it even better.

Packing the travel humi for the day. Monte #2, Tat Noella Reserva & T110, Padron 1926 #35 & 44th maddie just in case... :)

I started with a RA Estupendo, then followed up a while later with a PSD 1 EL

I can't say it was in Infinity's honor that I broke out a couple good smokes today, but I certainly feel better about having done so.

I'm going out for a while later so I think I'll take something special to light up in remembrance of #1.

I finished up the evening with nothing too special. I saw another post and thought, "I want a Sir Winston". So I had one from '01.

Anejo Shark at my local B&M yesterday. I picked up a few more and will let sit in my humidor for a while.

I smoked an Oliva Master Blend 3 with RVHguy that was given to me by the infamous Souldog. A very nice smoke with a lot of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.