• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice weekend so far:

D4 Friday
Don Alejandro and Party short Saturday
CoRo Today
???? Tomorrow :)

Had Rum and Surly Abrasive, too :thumbs:

We had a cookout with the family today. After burgers and all the trimmings, I relaxed with a few cigars and visited with everyone. I enjoyed a LFG Reserva Figurado Felicias Maduro and a LFD Air Bender Matatan. It was a great ending to a fine day.

I finished my night with an Opus X Pussy Cat, it was absolutely amazing. I need more of these! :whistling: I smoked it down to less than 1/4 left.

Sorry for the picture quality, phone camera in the dark.
OpusXPussycat.jpg

OpusXPussycat-2.jpg

Had a wonderful Johnny-O Corona pigtail 2008 while catching a few catfish after dinner then had my bro-in-law over for a couple aged Anejo 50's. Both were outstanding smokes!!! Wondering what I should have tomorrow (today).

I finished my night with an Opus X Pussy Cat, it was absolutely amazing. I need more of these! :whistling: I smoked it down to less than 1/4 left.

OpusXPussycat-2.jpg

That isn't a nub at all. You can easily hold that with your fingers. :laugh: But glad to see you enjoyed it. A unique Opus X for sure.

I smoked another Johnny-O Cazadore Shagfoot while working on some boxes for the move. I don't even know if I will be able to smoke a cigar today as I've fried the skin of my poor lips. Way to many cigars since Friday due to it being Memorial Day Weekend. If I do manage a cigar, I will have to pull out a Opus X Lancero to smoke.

Smoked a Padron 40th last night. These cigars are incredible. :thumbs:

My allergies are acting up tonight, so I went with a Don Tomas Maduro Robusto.

Brandon

Finished off my night yesterday (after a Cain F NUB and a San Cristobal Fabuloso) with an Opus X Lost City pyramide. Wow. What a fantastic cigar!

~Boar

I smoked an Opus XXX from 2007 while mowing my lawn. I wanted a nice yard 'gar and this did it for me. My 1st Opus I really liked a lot in a real long time(not including the DAGA SG, that doesn't count.) Very impressed to say the least.

Joe

Had a Padron 5000 yesterday while staining the deck, and an LFD Factory Press II last night after BBQ.

Coronado by La Flor, while sitting on the deck after making beer.. Nice cigar from my newbie sampler.

I pulled out one of my Opus X "Lost City" Lancero for today. I fired it up after taking a friend to see a grave of a relative that died during WW II. It was completely packed out there which was a nice surprise to see the young and old paying their respects to the fallen.

Disappointing boli colosales from 06. Chucked it Midway through. Nothing was happening! CoRo saved the day! 

-Saturday-
Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro
Bolivar Royal Corona

-Sunday-
Padron Serie 1926 #6 maduro
Cain F from the 5 pack

-Monday-
Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro
Liga Privada #9 double corona

I never smoke double coronas primarily due to time constraints, but
this was an outstanding cigar. Sitting on the porch with a breeze coming off the river,
perfect cap to the afternoon and weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.