• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday's smokes:

La Aurora 107 Robusto
CAO La Traviata Divino
EP Carrillo Short Run Delirios
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto

Smoke a Padilla Miami torpedo tonight while sitting out on fatman1267's patio. This was the old blend by Pepin. Excellent cigar.

I love the old Padilla Miami's blended by Pepin. Down to my last 8&11 robusto. These will be sorely missed. Glad you enjoyed your torpedo.

Just got back from a week in Mexico:
Monday: Opus X Double Corona and a RASS.
Tuesday: Padron 1964 Diplomatico and a Hoyo du Roi.
Wednesday: GOF Don Carlos from 2006, and a PSD #4.
Thursday: Casa Fernandez Arsenio and a Punch Royals Selection #11 from '00.
Friday: Ashton VSG.
Saturday: Opus X Fuente Fuente and a GOF Carlito Double Robusto 2006.
Sunday: Partagas Habanero and a Casa Fernandez Arsenio.
The stars of the week were the Carlito GOF and the PSD #4. The biggest dud was the Hoyo du Roi. It just burned too hot throughout. And now back to real life...

This weekend...

Liga Privada No. 9 - CRA Sampler No. 1 - 2009
Litto Gomez Diez - CRA Sampler No. 1 - 2009
Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra (PTS MAR 07)

Smoke a Padilla Miami torpedo tonight while sitting out on fatman1267's patio. This was the old blend by Pepin. Excellent cigar.

x2... one of my holy grail smokes. I miss these guys.

Illusione Holy Lance tonight. Fantastic smoke--dead heat with the OR El Triunfador as my favorite lancero now. Not sure if it's my favorite Illusione, but it's damn close.

Edited to add today's smoke

I fired up a Opus X #5 with 2 years age on it. It didn't disappoint me at all. Unfortunately, I only have a couple more Opus x left that I consider smoke-able at any time. :(

Yesterday's Smoke:

Today's Smoke:

Tomorrow's Smoke:

. . . girlfriend's parents are in town with us for 5 days, so I am not allowed to smoke at all. :(

Hoyo Epicure #2

Tobacos Baez Serie H Famoso - my favorite Pepin lately. Spicy but smooth and creamy.

This morning at the park I smoked a La Vieja Habana Celebracion National and a Padilla Obsidian Belicoso. This afternoon I went to the Outlaw to study for my Pharmacy Tech certification exam. While there I enjoyed a Liga Privada Flying Pig and a WOAM.

CAO Lx2 Cuban Press this morning.
Man O' War Ruination Belicoso this afternoon.
Liga Privada T52 Toro to end the day.

Last night I smoked an Ashton VSG (CRA Blend) from the CRA Sampler No. 1 from 2009. Been burning through these cigars of late, as they have been sitting around in my humi for awhile now. So far I have to say that I haven't been overly impressed. Still have the Tat and Padron Anni left along with a Punch. Overall...not overly impressed so far.

Tatuaje T110 and a Bolivar No. 2 tubo, special thanks to Jon, and now a Padron Londres Maduro. Excellent time hanging out with Jon today. Many a brews were downed. Many cigars got burned. :thumbs:

How are the T110 smoking now?

From what souldog told me, this specific box was rolled in December, and these were smoking beautifully almost 9 months later. I didn't catch any youth from them, and it was incredibly balanced. Probably in my top 3 best Tat's Ive ever had.

Nice!!!

I smoked a local Denver hand rolled Palma Cigar Co stoogie, I had a friend grab me one when he stopped by for a hair cut and a drink.

This is the darkest cigar I've ever smoked and tasted fantastic, I was planning on doing a review on this tonight, because it was so darn tasty. But the 60+ MPH winds started blowing things off the porch and in a valiant attempt to retrive/glue everything down it was blown out of my hand and out of the yard.

Pictures

If anyone wants to give these a try they are between $7-$10 and I'd be more then happy to stop by and buy whatever is requested... I will be buying several more when I get back to college in a couple of weeks!!!

Right now I am on my backyard patio smoking a Punch CRA Blend from the CRA Sampler No. 1 from 2009.

This morning I had a '08 Monte petite edmundo, ended up putting it out (had to run into a meeting) finished it up after dinner
Just finishing up a '07 PSD 4 and I'm thinking about grabbing a RASS and putting it to rest before I call it a night

Padron 3000 Maduro this morning.
Murcielago Toro after dinner.
LFD Limitado IV to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.