• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
'07 RASCC
'09 RASS

RASCC was better, of course. Both very enjoyable cigars.

Yesterday night- Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary, Perdomo Grand Cru

Today- Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne, AF Short Story, Ashtion VSG Enchantment

Blake.

A CC of some sort, will fill in details after I pick it out and smoke it

t

Last night was my son's 8th birthday. His party won't be until school starts again and all his ffriends are back from vacation, but we decided to go out for dinner. Of late he has had an obesession for Chicken Teriyaki, so we went to a Hibachi Restaurant. Enjoyed dinner and and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins which we shared with those sharing the teppan table with us. Very enjoyable evening. After putting the kids to bed, I was going to continue smoking through my CRA Sampler from 2009, but the last Padilla Miami 8&11, not the crappy new ones, but the Pepin blend, in my humidor caught my eye. I sad, what the hell, it's a special night, so I smoked it. What a cigar it was. Every bit as good as I remembered. Smoked it down to the nub which I rarely ever do anymore. This cigar will be sorely missed.

Last night was my son's 8th birthday. His party won't be until school starts again and all his ffriends are back from vacation, but we decided to go out for dinner. Of late he has had an obesession for Chicken Teriyaki, so we went to a Hibachi Restaurant. Enjoyed dinner and and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins which we shared with those sharing the teppan table with us. Very enjoyable evening. After putting the kids to bed, I was going to continue smoking through my CRA Sampler from 2009, but the last Padilla Miami 8&11, not the crappy new ones, but the Pepin blend, in my humidor caught my eye. I sad, what the hell, it's a special night, so I smoked it. What a cigar it was. Every bit as good as I remembered. Smoked it down to the nub which I rarely ever do anymore. This cigar will be sorely missed.

good call on the smoke and the baskin robbins ice cream cake, I always enjoy a BR ice cream cake on my birthdays as a kid and still do to this day.

Well, suffer I did..... With a Fuente Anjeo #55. Boy does that dude hold an ash. Totally outstanding smoke.

While listening to the Royals piss away the game against Cleveland, I enjoyed a LFD Perfecto Habano.

I smoked a Opus X Power Ranger from Dec 2009 while driving to the VA Hospital in Houston and an Anejo #46 on the drive back home. Both was excellent. :thumbs:

Last night I smoked a My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toro. Great smoke. prefer the Le Bijou to the regular line by a good margin.

Partagas Serie P No. 2 while hard at work on my laptop ;) Second one from the pair I purchased from Greg. Spectacular cigars.

seriep.jpg

Just smoked a Tatuaje Petite Reserva, I liked the quick half hour smoke, in the middle for a few puffs it was very smooth and creamy. I wish that would have continued. Overall it well worth the 3 bucks and change I paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.