• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I relaxed at the Outlaw this afternoon. While there, I enjoyed a PAM Corona, WOAM, and Outlaw Custom Blend Torpedo.

Well last night while I was chauffeuring around my drunken Naval buddies, and varies smoking hotties, I stopped off at the Davidoff Store in the MGM to buy a complete over priced Sublime, that coincidentally was phenomenal... Good night, I need a couple days recovery for sure!!!
I enjoyed the one I smoked, too. Mild flavor at first and fairly strong; yet, it builds really good flavor.

I had another Tat Mundos Ambos #1 Habano today. Still not quite recovered from shipping but these have mucho potential.

Also smoked a delicious RASS this morning. :)

I'm enjoying the cooler weather and successful opening college football weekend with an Opus X Petit Lancero on the porch swing.

A Playboy robo from CJ, pretty good stick while washing the wifes car. Thanks CJ, corny looking label but good stuff inside.
T110
Diplo no.5

La Gloria Cubana MdO No. 1 :thumbs:

Tatuaje 7th Reserva. I wasn't impressed. It either needed more sweetness or more spice. I think a little more time will improve these.

I smoked a San Cristobal Lancero on the way to the VA Hospital for my MRI. On the way back home I smoked a 5 year old or so Opus X #4. Yummy!!!

Had a wonderful GOF Carlito tubo, and followed it with a San Cristobal Fabuloso. That's one fine Labor Day stogie lineup, and the Glendronach Allardice only made it better!

~Boar

found a new cigar shop with lounge and a decent walk in humidor and saw a fuente fuente opusx...had to try it...

1283897326724.jpg

I had to go a little cheaper tonight and fired up an Oliva Serie O. It was this cigar that originally got me interested in cigar smoking and I still find myself enjoying it.

I had a boring day of smoking with the Tropical Storm. I pulled out a San Cristobal Lancero to fire up during a brief time of no rain. The yards are flooded once again and if I had a kayak, I could have gone around the neighborhood today. Another week of rain. At least it isn't hot but it sure has put a damper on cigar smoking. :laugh:

Had a recent opus PL yesterday and an OR ED 109 the night before after bbq. The recent opus was mediocre at best and the ED 109 has only gotten better. I just wish they were cheaper

Over the past few days:
858sg '02 and '10
Diplo #2
WOAM
HDM EL 07
Hemi Sig SG
RASCC
Diplo#4
Padron Londres with some pretty yellow cello :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.