• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night a JLP Cremas from a box that I received yesterday. Very good smoke for the money!

I had a slow day. I went to get the oil changed and drove north of town while smoking a Padron 6k Maduro.

today kinda sucked... was to be a good day,but disappointing :(

Tatuaje Cabaiguan - was actually pretty good....loads of smoke, easy draw,anda taste that was not unpleasant

2001 SLR Serie "A" - great smoke, if it drew worth a shit, which it did not... so it sucked

and something I've been waiting for... a 1999 Sancho Panza Sancho ("A" style). I've been waiting to smoke this thing for awhile, as it's big. I don't get the opportunity to smoke an "A" very often, so this this was it. And guess what... it was way too tight, and sucked. It's too bad, as it smelled brilliant, and I really wanted to enjoy it.

we'll see what tomorrow brings... i'm alone for 2 days and gonna smoke my ass off

Just had an LG Small Batch 2, not bad but not anything exciting either.

Last night: Oliva Serie O torpedo
This morning: Carlos Torano Divino toro
Never had either, both were decent.

I fired up an Anejo #48 while cleaning the CR-V at the car wash. :thumbs:

An old friend stopped by and we had a couple HdM Petite Robustos. These are tasty when young and it was a great just to sit in the sun and relax with good company and cigars.

hooray! a redeeming cigar...

1996 Fuente Masterpiece! Seems someone gifted me on, and boy was it tasty. Not as spicy as I thought it woudl be after sniffing it, but great all around. Decent burn, loads of smoke, and yummy. Great with a glass (bottle) of Zin, some custom pizza and the fire pit roaring once again. :thumbs:

Just finished a Viaje Satori karma (robo) and this cigar is growing on me! The oscuro wrapper gives it a unique flavor I don't usually have in my rotation.

I just finished a 858 SG from the new batch. :thumbs:

Last night I enjoyed a JdN Antano lancero. They're tasty smokes! I think they would age nicely as well.

Yet another My Father Le Bijou 1922 petit robusto. These are such fantastic smokes.

I took advantage of the near perfect weather and made it Cuban day. Started with a Diplomaticos #2 and finished off with a RASCC.

I walked 1.1 miles today and was smoking a new 858 SG. The last inch had a pretty potent tar taste to it so I tossed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.