• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fired up a K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 cigar and it was a pretty good smoke. Description says it is made with a Brazilian mata fina wrapper, thought it would taste like the Dona Flor cigar. Different than the Dona Flor but it held its own, I have several more to see how they perform.

Just finished a Carlos Torano casa torano toro while walking the dogs, one dimensional but easy to finish to the end. I like to revisit this brand every now and then.

I smoked my last Anejo #48 unknown age today. It was a beautiful day for it and it hit the spot. Looks like good weather in the 70's so a CFCF review needs to get done. :thumbs:

I fired up a GM Culebra from John. A great way to end such a beautiful night with.

My mom wanted me to help make this Russian Bread called Babka today. She wanted to have something I'd enjoy for X-mas dinner. I pulled out a Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro for the cigar and damn did it hit the right spot. It had a year on it. And the Babka was pretty rich and good for our first run at baking it from scratch. :thumbs:

Morning: Nestor Mirada Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break, La Riqueza No. 5 Petite Corona

Afternoon: LFD Carajos Oscuro

Evening: Ave Maria Crusader, Padron Family Reserve No. 46 Maduro, LFD Cameroon Cabinet Chisel

Enjoyed my first tasty little AF Short Story yesterday. Dino decided to join in on the fun.
P1140344.jpg

I just finished the CFCF 2010 Opus X Black Orchid. I will post the review and pictures later tonight. Lets just say its one potent mother f***er. :thumbs:

LFD DL- 452 from the Brothers in Arms Pass.

Great little powerhouse for when time is short.

Kristoff Ligero Robusto this afternoon.

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig this evening.

How was the pig? I want to pick some up.

The Flying Pig is excellent...my favorite T52 vitola!

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break this morning.

My Father No. 1 this evening.

Tatuaje Anarchy. I really enjoyed it. I think they will be even better in a couple months. Just in time for Spring :)

Just finished up a WOAM 09. I would write up a review but unfortunately my review would just state "Damn good smoke" since I am such a newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.