• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus X xXx aka Power Ranger Had to smoke in my garage as its a blizzard out there! The cigar was awesome!!

I had a fantastic Padron Weekend. I had a Padron Anni Imperial Natural on Saturday which was fantastic. I had an 80th anniversary Maduro yesterday which was also a great smoke. Every time I smoke a Padron I wonder why I don't smoke them more often!

Getting together with an old high school buddy tonight and starting off with an Opus X Black Orchid.

Don Pepin Garcia My father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto Le Bijou- French for the jewel- Was truly a Jewel of a cigar, tons of pepper and sweet oily Oscuro flavor. I greatly enjoyed it and highly recommend!

Vengeance Maduro Ligero Robusto this afternoon while shoveling snow.

601 Black Torpedo this evening.

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Coffee Break this morning.

Padilla Miami Corona & Padron 2000 Maduro this afternoon.

Murcielago Churchill this evening.

I fired up a Opus X Reserva d'Chateau from the CFCF 2010 box.

Had a Anejo No. 77 yesterday. Had slight tar issues for the first time ever. Smoked a No. 46 a little while back and no tar issues whatsoever. I might try letting the other sharks I have aging a bit before I go back to them.

Smoked my first BTL.. A good cigar. I think that although they have different profiles I like it just a little bit more than the WOAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.