• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009 CFCF LFMF- WOW, one of my favorites instantly! Perfect size and an Amazing smoke!! Thank you to a great Botl that hooked me up with it!

Padilla Miami Corona this morning.

Nestor Miranda Special Selection Rosado Coffee Break this afternoon.

601 Green La Fuerza & Padron Ambassador Maduro this evening.

JdN Antano Dark Corojo torp and a San Cristobal Fabuloso . . . with Laphroiag Cask Strength on the side and the second half of Californication: Season 2 on the box. Great evening!

~Boar

I just finished a Opus X Perfecxion #2 from the CFCF 2010 box since its still 70 degrees in the porch area. :thumbs:

As Loren stated, the weather here in SE Texas was very conducive for a cigar or two so, I smoked a Liga Privada #9 Parejo and a La Aurora 107.

As Loren stated, the weather here in SE Texas was very conducive for a cigar or two so, I smoked a Liga Privada #9 Parejo and a La Aurora 107.

We got hammered with rain yesterday so smoking a cigar was out of the question but I made up for it today. It was so beautiful this morning I fired up a Opus X El Scorpion from the CFCF 2010 box. Two Opus X fell today. :thumbs:

Smoking an Anejo No.46 along with a glass of Bell's Expedition Stout. Mmmm...mmm!

I smoke a Cabaiguan Guapos RX so far but the night is still young. ;) My wife came into the barn/man cave and said it smells great.

Never had one before, but I need to get more!

I smoked an amazing cigar from an amazing brother (whopper) a partagas short. WOW thats all I have to say about that.

I smoked an amazing cigar from an amazing brother (whopper) a partagas short. WOW thats all I have to say about that.

YUP, party shorts are amazing smokes not to mention the perfect size. If you like them try a RASCC. :love:

Started the day with a Davidoff short perfecto and after a Celtics loss to New Orleans a Don Carlos Anni 07 Carlito blend.

Brian

First cigar of the night is an Illusione Epernay. Not one of my favorite Illusione so far. Going to work my way up to a Padron Family Reserve No. 45 by the year end.

Status
Not open for further replies.