• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP9 Flying Piggie. A lot better than I expected it to me and much smoother and sweeter than the dirty rat I tried the other day.

I can't remember, and i just finished. How messed up is that?

FWIW, the after taste in my mouth is great!

Edit: RyJ, non CC. I was getting items ready for a weekend shooting event. That is my excuse for lack of attention to the cigar. :whistling:

Got nice long enough to walk the dog, smoke a Tat dog walker and carried my Ruger R93 with me. Got the long boys put back for a few more weeks.

I smoked another DPG Exclusivo Ltd. Robusto. A bit too spicy still, but enjoyable. The rest will wait until Spring.

Enjoying a BBF with morning coffee while browsing CP. About to get started on a website redesign, which is a bit daunting but am excited to get my hands dirty.

bbf.jpg

In the morning, I had a Butera Royal Vintage - Fuma Dolce. After lunch, I had a La Aroma Mi Amor Belicoso.

After my trip to the VA Hospital and having some X-rays done, I came home and smoked a HdM and a RyJ Wide Churchill. :thumbs:

My first ever Gurka (Legend). Very enjoyable, even, nice burn and gifted by a brother in Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.