• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casa Magna Colorado Gran Toro - This cigar is damn good! But, it tunneled like crazy and I had to chuck the last 1.5 inches or so as it wouldn't stay lit :(

Gonna fire up a Casa Magna Oscuro Robusto here in a bit

I fired up a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar Churchill on my drive to Houston. I had to drop my dad off at Bush International and then get back down to the VA Hospital. I was lucky that I missed the car and Semi-Truck collision that killed one drive. I assume it was the person in the car. Then did my test for the stomach infection and now I have to wait upto a month for the results. I also fired up a CFCF Opus X Reserva d'Chateau and Perfecxion X from the 2010 box. Now I am back on my stomach medication and I feel fine. :laugh:

While enjoying the 74 degree afternoon, I fired up a PLPC. A little one-dimensional for my liking. Perhaps the ones I have left will exhibit more character.

PSD4 after lunch, very flavorful smoke. Now, working on a Padron 2k maduro while listing some eBay auctions. I'm tired.

EPC Core Line Club 52

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico Robusto

Padron 1964 Principe Maduro

DPG Blue Toro Gordo

Opus X Reserva D'Chateau

Tatuaje Noella

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Armor - First time I tried one and considering all the great reviews I was somewhat disappointed.

Not a bad stick but not great either. Enjoyed the first two thirds, last third is what ruined it for me. It just lost all its flavor towards the end.

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Armor - First time I tried one and considering all the great reviews I was somewhat disappointed.

Not a bad stick but not great either. Enjoyed the first two thirds, last third is what ruined it for me. It just lost all its flavor towards the end.
Just curious which size it was. I've smoked a number of small ones I've enjoyed very much. Even a PC from Eric that I haven't seen for sale anywhere. Very tasty, but the robusto was almost as good. Not terribly complex but very enjoyable to the nub.

Nice weather means a cigar this time of year. Fired up a Padron 2000 Maduro yesterday afternoon, OTT from Jim. Perfect!

Today is troubleshoot the Jeep day so a JLP may be in the offing - AFTER the fuel pump test, of course. ;)

50 degrees outside!!!

Shared a couple Casa Fuente Corona Gorda with my neighbor.

I was delicious but now I need to find an excuse to go back to Vegas and get more. :whistling:

Hit the 58 deg. mark here in RI today!

Right now its about 52 and I'm in my man cave (garage) enjoying a Cohiba Sig. II thanks to John! (I&P)

Fantastic smoke, great flavors and aroma. Perfect way to celebrate this little spring "preview."

ETA: If I've learned anything from Doc its that cigars taste like tobacco and not food, so I just had to add as I'm making my way through the second 3rd of this smoke that it is showing some fantastically sweet and toasty tobacco flavors. I've had a few of these before but that was about a year ago and I have to say that this one tops those previous ones by far, and I thought that those were great! Perhaps these have a much better age on them (I think they are '09). The ones I had before were from my uncle and I am unsure as to how he had them stored or what year they were. But anyway, great smoke! Pick these up if you can!

It was 76º today, lit up a Padrón Diplo and had the new Collaboration Scotch Ale from Green Flash / Pizza Port / Stone.

Perfection!

Perdomo Grand Cru Torpedo - the worst cigar I've had in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.