• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a extremely slow Saturday and Sunday. I smoked the following from the CFCF 2010 box:

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

It was a extremely slow Saturday and Sunday. I smoked the following from the CFCF 2010 box:

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

Wholly crap! This isn't the 'buy' thread Loren....it's the smoked thread!

-----------------------------------------------------

Had an '80s Dunhill Cabinetta, OR Anejo 48 and a '98 RA 898 on Saturday!

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

Nice!

What do you do with all the coffins?

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

I was going to add a Opus X Black Orchid and Scorpio Maduro but decided to sit on those for another day.

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

Nice!

Well...I take the cigar out of them and fire them up. I will then either toss the coffins or give to my sister for holding crafting supplies and what not.

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

I was going to add a Opus X Black Orchid and Scorpio Maduro but decided to sit on those for another day.

Reserva d'Chateau
Perfecxion X
Perfecxion No.2
LFMF
Love Affair
El Scorpion natural
Lancero
Scorpio
Shark

Nice!

Well...I take the cigar out of them and fire them up. I will then either toss the coffins or give to my sister for holding crafting supplies and what not.

You could probably make some pretty awesome man cave decor with all them coffins.

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto this morning.

Quesada Tributo Julio this afternoon.

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig this evening.

Don Pepin Vegas cubanas and a Padron Family Reserve No. 46 Maddy while brewing an American brown ale

Was surprised with a little free time this afternoon, so I reached for the most consistent stick in my humi, a '07 Boli CE. Never disappoints :love:

Decided to cruise on over to the B&M today to kick back and relax. I decided to try something new so I picked up an Alec Bradly Prensado robusto. I was shocked on how great the line is! I'm totally going to have to pick up a box for the humidor.

Smoked a Punch Coronations Tubos today and it was fantastic. Will definitely buy a box if I have the extra money in a few weeks.

La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Robusto this morning.

Nat Sherman Omerta & 601 Green Corona this afternoon.

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #1 this evening.

I went with a Diamond Crown Julius Caesar Churchill for the day. I'm starting to enjoy them. Now if the Quality Control on them was better.

Last night I smoked a Partagas Habanero and a Mille Fleur. Preferred the latter to the former.

Last night I smoked a Partagas Habanero and a Mille Fleur. Preferred the latter to the former.
Those Mille Fleur are good. The Petite Corona Especial is not too different with just a bit more spice.

I smoked my last Legends Pepin last night. New box on the way! ;)

Might fire up some McClelland later but that's a different forum ...

Last night I had a Taboada Doble Robusto from a group buy back in 2006 while digging some of the forgotten cigars out of the bottom of a coolidor. Damn good, but after going through several of these, I am not so sure what the allure was to pay quite so much. I haven't heard anything about Taboada for several years...anyone know the story? Personally, I would take a Johnny O any day. Now if I can just figure out what the unbanded "A" cigars are that I dug up are, I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.