• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an opus maduro robo tonight after about a month of chest cold.

Having a Partagas Churchills Deluxe from 2001 right now.It is ok, but I think there are many better Churchills out there.

Opus X robusto- Tossed it after the 1st third. Burn issues like crazy and bitter. I keep it at 65% just like all the rest of 'em and this is the first I've had issues with. Maybe just a dud.

After that a La Riqueza No. 5 Round. Fan-freakin-tastic.

Enjoyed most of an Opus X Power Ranger in the hot tub last night.

Unfortunately dropped about the last third in the water while reaching for my drink. Oooops! :sign:

just had my first ever CoRo. I Cant wait to see what the aged ones are like because this was a june 10' box and it was fantastic

Opus X robusto- Tossed it after the 1st third. Burn issues like crazy and bitter. I keep it at 65% just like all the rest of 'em and this is the first I've had issues with. Maybe just a dud.

After that a La Riqueza No. 5 Round. Fan-freakin-tastic.

The bitterness usually goes away after the first third when it turns delightful! Sorry you didnt enjoy it! I usually love the power Robusto's!

Old Henry Maduro - much better than the OTT one only two days ago. Sweet and much spicier than when they first came out over a year ago. May be from the first run but who knows. A flavor bomb, fer sure!

My Father No. 2 this morning.

601 Green Corona this afternoon.

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig this evening.

Had my first CAO Gold Maduro last night and damn it was fine, It was in the humi for ages and the weather was great so I celebrated.

A couple Partagas Shorts over the weekend from 2010. Excellent smokes. Second one had a bit more power than normal. Loved it.

A most delicious My Father LB 1922 Churchill with a cup of coffee.

The wrapper on this stick is so chocolatey smooth and slightly oily.

Padron Londres Maduro

Old Henry Maduro

San Cristobal Supremo

All great and Nics but very different. Old Henry is strong and sweet, SC is more floral/fruity with light spice, and the Padron is a Padron, of course. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.