• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is well, I am enjoying a Man O' War Torpedo.

5533071070_d0b2e065e2.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying a Tatuaje Cazadores after a particularly good steak. The thing about having to take a four year break from cigars is that your whole collection aged 4 years at the very least...on second thought remind me never to do that again!

My Father No. 2 this morning.

601 Green Corona and Padron Cortico Maduro this afternoon.

El Triunfador Lancero this evening.

Yesterday only time for a Padron Cortico (Maduro). A shame really as the weather yesterday evening was beautiful.

I hope everyone is well, I am enjoying a Man O' War Torpedo.

5533071070_d0b2e065e2.jpg

Ive got to say, I bought a fiver of those close to a year ago but I remember really liking them. May have to pick up a few more from the ole devil site.
Man O War Ruination is another goodun.

Smoked a Quintero Brevas this morning. Plenty of flavor and good draw and burn. Lacks subtlety and body. Almost seems silly to age such a cheap cigar but a small bundle takes up little space.

PAM Torpedo and a a couple of fingers of Elijah Craig 18yr Single Barrell. I love Springtime on the back porch after work!

For St. Patty's day, went with a Illusione 888 Candela... Seemed more then fitting!

Smoked a Joya De Nicaragua Dark Antano that my Dad gave me a while back. I was quite impressed. Nothing special but better then I expected.

After a heavy ass meal of Kalua pig, Corned Beef and lomi salmon I fired up a Tat Face. Not as strong as I remember them initially, but the cigar burned nice and evenly. Flavors were a little muted but maybe due to some major wind whipping through the station whilst smoking it.

Gave a friend a Viaje that was sitting for 2 years and judging by his expression I think we have another boutique cigar chaser.

Had a Davidoff Special R. This has been sitting around because after a few of the regular line I just assumed they would be a bit mild for my taste (though I do enjoy some of their lines). I was wrong. Though it was slow starting, I really enjoyed it with a few Brewdog 5a.m. Saints.

The last few days have been great to me:

VR Classico
half of a R&J 1875 (a sacrificial lamb)
Johnny O Robusto
Opus Perfection x
WOAM

I may have a few tricks up my sleeve for today between hoops games!

Last night a Czar Tampa in honor of Chuck and an Illusione ~88~ candela to celebrate St. Patrick's Day...

Status
Not open for further replies.