• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a Opus X Forbidden X Lancero from the CFCF 2004 box. Not a bad cigar but it was getting ready to go down hill soon.

Had a dirty rat, was disappointed to say the least... :(

I'll take the rest of them if you want to give them up. :)

LMK how much if you're serious!

This morning with my coffee I had a Joya de Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo.

I've wanted to try a Dirty Rat, but the mixed reviews have kept me from pulling the trigger on buying any. What was disappointing about it?

Yesterday I had a Cohiba Black, not too shabby.

Last night I smoked a My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto followed by a Zino Platinum Scepter Bullet. Both were excellent.

Currently enjoying a LP T-52 Robusto with 3 years of age.

Much less pepper and spice up front, and the overall taste is more harmonious. Leather, wood, and spice now work as one with this stick, much needed time IMHO.

-Jimmy

I've wanted to try a Dirty Rat, but the mixed reviews have kept me from pulling the trigger on buying any. What was disappointing about it?

Yesterday I had a Cohiba Black, not too shabby.

So I'll say now, the reviews I read were all over the place. I picked this up a month ago on Feburary 27th from the local B&M for way over what I should have paid, but hell, I wanted one. I'm not sure if it was still in a period or it was too wet (Salt tested the hygrometers 5 days ago, showing 64%) but it was mostly one dimensional, had a decent amount tar build up, burn was exceptional, stayed lit the entire time, never needed a touch up, no coning or tunneling, just purged once or twice. It was just very disappointing, I'm not sure if it was a preconceived notion about the stick or the price I paid for it. But if the Flying Pigs let me down like the Dirty Rat did, I'll dispose of them. It did have a good spice to it, and decent flavors, but it fell off pretty hard with about a 1/2-13 to go.

Padrón 2000 Maddie that I'm pretty sure had more than a few years of age on it.

Words can not do justice...

Padrón 2000 Maddie that I'm pretty sure had more than a few years of age on it.

Words can not do justice...
Just bought my second box from Jim. I think the first box lasted about a year. I'm hoping for this one to age a bit more than the first one. :p

I had a RASCC this morning and a DPG CC Robusto after dinner. Both young but still yummy. :thumbs:

AF Sungrown Cuban Belicoso with three years of age on it. Unfortunately, the box is emptying quickly... these are really hitting their sweet spot right now. Excellently paired with a Ten Fidy.

Ending up having a great weekend line up.

Started with
Punch Series D'oro #1
Trini Fundi 1998
Cohiba Sig IV 04
ED 109 OR
Cohiba Lancero 01

and just about to light up a H. Upmann #2 that was recently gifted to me.

I smoked my last special Outlaw cigar from Litto and boy did it still have one hell of a kick on it. :laugh:

Last night I had a My Father Robusto, I think. Could have been a Toro. Wow, was NOT impressed. Started with some promising flavors and fell flat an inch in. Perhaps I got a dud but I thought I'd be more impressed at that price point.

3rd Release SKULL & BONES 4 x 52 torpedo
Boy did it suck, very lose draw no flavor at all nothing like the 1st release

Status
Not open for further replies.