• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rounding out the day's trio, Bolivar Corona Extra :love:

bolice.jpg

Started with a Hemingway Sun Grown, my first one and it was quite nice. Currently enjoying an H. Upmann Magnum 50, these aren't very old but are finally starting to shake off their youth and open up in the flavor department. Can't wait to see where these are at in another 2-3 years.

Smoking a My Father LB SE right off the truck. Damn tasty right now. Looking forward to these with a little down time!

Working my way towards the skinnies. I just had an Oliva V lancero.

These are some of my favorites. The Olivas and the lanceros. After two days with a stuffy nose I had a Casa Magna lancero and a Trini Fundadores. So good.

San Miguel Belicoso this morning.

Padron 2000 Maduro this afternoon.

601 Blue Robusto this evening.

2005 RASCC x2 :love: ordering ANOTHER box (OMG) so I have ton to smoke threw now. :sign:

So far this weekend a cohiba 1966 (fake), hu. Flying pig (fake), hdm maravilla (who knows), puff stuff bijou. Next I dunno

Bijou CG - mostly recovered.

BBQ with friends and fam

Trini Reyes

In honor of "World No Tobacco Day":

601 Blue Robusto this morning.

San Miguel Belicoso and El Triunfador No. 5 this afternoon.

Padron 1964 Ann. Exclusivo Maduro this evening.

La Aroma de Cuba Monarch. Pairs really well with some Templeton Rye after mowing.

and my first post outside of the Introduction thread...My Father #1

Trini Ingenios. Lovely cigar, great flavors. Must get more :laugh:

I'm on my second box of these. I don't think they taste anything like the rest of the Trini line, but whatever they are supposed to taste like it is good.

I had a GOF Robusto last evening. It was almost too hot outside to even taste the cigar. I'll go with something stronger tonight.

Just finished up a DCM #5. Picked up a couple of WOAM's too since since my local shop doesn't carry them. Going to run out and grab a bite to eat then I'm thinking one of these will just need to get burned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.