• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Riqueza No. 4 this morning.
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5 this afternoon.
I see you are another Tat VI #5 lover. I've gone through three cabs and my only complaint is I smoke too many. :p

I smoked my last of a box of 2YO San Cristobal Supremos tonight. Paired well with a shot of Bulleit Bourbon. :thumbs:

I see you are another Tat VI #5 lover. I've gone through three cabs and my only complaint is I smoke too many. :p

I smoked my last of a box of 2YO San Cristobal Supremos tonight. Paired well with a shot of Bulleit Bourbon. :thumbs:

I can't get enough of the Verocu No. 5...also a big fan of the Petite Cazadores Reserva. I love these short, flavorful smokes!

med_gallery_13160_1525_163973.jpg

med_gallery_13160_1525_22377.jpg

edit* Just realized that both of these were from my NST. Thanks Backslide! and :cheers: to James for the company. Looking forward to next week.

Thursday's lineup:

Murcielago Belicoso
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva
RP Vintage 2003 Cameroon Toro (I'm not a big Rocky fan, but I really enjoyed this stick!)
G. Leon Corona Gorda
A. Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro

858 SG (wonderful!) and a JFC I found in the bottom of the cooler (much better than when fresh but still not that special).

Edit: stupid phone thinks it knows better than me.

Padron 45th maduro, really smooth. A little time has been nice to them.

I smoked a Hammer & Sickle torp. The one with a green band. I can honestly say it was an incredible stogie. Great flavor, flawless construction and burn. Two thumbs up.

601 La Bomba Napalm this evening.

Smoked a Behike 54 for New Years Eve and last night a tat TAA. I actually chose the TAA over a Lost City lancero, I know, I know, such a tat hoo-er! :laugh:

Padron 2000 Mad

Oliva 'O' #4

Both very good

Status
Not open for further replies.