• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost put the chain saw thru some trees around here but my gf said she wanted to keep some bushes and trees around. I was deceived but I figured I'd take my revenge next w-e on the hunting spot ! Ahahahaha

Buena Vista, this thing is freaking awesome. Thanks Jason, you rock dude!

Enjoyed an Anejo Shark while helping my dad pour a slab in his back yard. It was quite a fine cigar with a great deal of smoke production. I can't wait to try one with a little more age on it...

Also smoked a beast on the golf course in the JFR 770. It's a 7x70 monster beginning with a little spice but very smooth after an inch or so. It lasted eight holes so it worked out well.:thumbs:

ORTSAC 1942 on the golf course. Meh. Started out like I was sucking on a pepper shaker then mellowed a bit to an acceptable but uninteresting smoke.

I was fortunate to have a good friend gift me a Cohiba 1966 LE. We agreed, while they are an outstanding smoke, we don't believe any cigar is worth the price they demand. Lucky for us, the box of these were a gift from his dear old father. We were no doubt grateful to get the chance to smoke one of these at all...
1966-001.jpg

1966-002.jpg

1966-003.jpg

Illusione Epernay Le Taureau
Viaje Exclusivo Robusto - really good!

This weekend........
A recent Johnny-O short pyramide, found out it's in its sick period so I pitched it. I'll revisit this bundle again in a year.
Padron 85th maduro
La Riqueza petite corona
Undercrown gran toro, I am really trying hard to like this stick. :(
Liga Privada no.9 toro............this is the reason why I keep trying other blends from JD. :thumbs:

<edit for grammar>

Today I had a Nicks Stick robusto, a Padron 3000, Fonseca Serie F pettite corona, and a 601, blended by Pepin, Red Label. BTW, if you have the opportunity to pick up any 601's blended by Pepin, do so. The brand has been bought by RP, and he'll screw them up.

Doc

An Illusione Cruzado Dantes with 2-3 years on it. They were hiding away on the back shelf of my local & my bro there hooked me up with a freebie to try one. Liked it and bought a fiver. Very good medium bodied smoke. Different from other Illusiones I've tried, likely due to age.

Enjoyed my very first real Padron. I know, I know.... long over due. It was an Anni. Series 1964 and it was delicious! Deff need to try more Padrons in the near future.

Thanks Ian

Today I had a Nicks Stick robusto, a Padron 3000, Fonseca Serie F pettite corona, and a 601, blended by Pepin, Red Label. BTW, if you have the opportunity to pick up any 601's blended by Pepin, do so. The brand has been bought by RP, and he'll screw them up.

Doc
Ortega and Espinoza just bought it back, and then split up their brands between the two of them as they're dissolving their partnership. 601 is going to Espinoza, I believe. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding of the latest news on that front. Sounds like drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.