• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an LFD Air Bender Chisel down at the cigar lounge, with a dram of Glenlivet French Oak 15---now having a San Cristobal Fabuloso here at home, with some Monkey Shoulder Triple Malt.

Side note---Monkey Shoulder is clearly going to become my 'house' Scotch, the way 1792 Ridgemont Reserve is my 'house' bourbon . . . in both cases, sure, there are better and more expensive drams to be had, but . . . why? For regular drinking, Monkey Shoulder is just AMAZING for the price. Hell, it's less than JWB!

~Boar

Last night I had a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009, Ian you ROCK! I had to put it down a little early to go handle a emergency, but damn was it tasty!

Finally, out on the new deck with a Toraño Exodus 1959 - 50 year to go with a Brooklyn Oktoberfest.

Yest. at the QSH:

L.P. L40
Tat T110
Opus X 13 Nacimiento
Tat Black CG (jar release)

Delicious day for sure. . . .

Yesturday at the QSH:
-RyJ #2
-Padron 85th Maduro (Thanks Ian thefatguy)

Smoked a My Father La Duena after a hard day's work and a Boli RC with a couple of years on it.

Tried to smoke a Toraño Single Region - Jalapa but ha nothing but trouble with it. A flavor I could only describe as 'stale tobacco' (the type of flavor that comes with cheap generic cigarettes) and burn problems kept me from even the halfway mark.

I went to the little havana cigar factory here in south florida and had a padron 1964 anniversary and it was great

Had my first Opus X Lost City thanks to a great BOTL that I had the pleasure of finally meeting at the QSH. Thank you so much Bayamos for knocking this off my wish list. I took your advise and just lit the Damn thing no sense in waiting! Plus i needed a good smoke for Gary photo contest...lol

gallery_13257_1492_768880.jpg

Tried to smoke a Toraño Single Region - Jalapa but ha nothing but trouble with it. A flavor I could only describe as 'stale tobacco' (the type of flavor that comes with cheap generic cigarettes) and burn problems kept me from even the halfway mark.

I didn't like them either and I usually like most of the Torano stuff.

Had my first Opus X Lost City thanks to a great BOTL that I had the pleasure of finally meeting at the QSH. Thank you so much Bayamos for knocking this off my wish list. I took your advise and just lit the Damn thing no sense in waiting! Plus i needed a good smoke for Gary photo contest...lol

gallery_13257_1492_768880.jpg
Nice Paul! I smoked the Zombie you gifted me tonight as well!

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.