• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAO Sopranos Associate from early '10 picked up in a NST from theorangeman. Very nice, solid stick.

I had a special Nat Sherman at a event I accidentally wondered into. Met JD and Nick from Drew Estates again, these guys are a blast to smoke and talk with!

1970s Boli Bonita
60sish JJ Fox Selection partagas #6
Casa CG
Opus X Tapered Head And Flare Bottom (5" x 45) from the 2002 "Forbidden X Humidor"
2003 HUSW

Tatuaje Mex. Experiment on a nice ride up to the Lakes Region. :thumbs: I thought it was really good all the way to the nub and I burnt my fingers. I wish I got a bundle vs. a 5er. It was a little spicey for a morning smoke, but I can see it being really good after a nice steak dinner.

Paul

Had my first Arturo Fuente Rosado in the R-52. Pretty nice construction with a good burn. Flavor was just ok.

20120829_192906.jpg

And

20120830_200748.jpg

T52 Flying Pig by the fire at camp to kick off the holiday weekend.

Paul

Thursday:
JdN Cabinetta No. 4

Friday:
LFD Cameroon Cabinet No. 1
Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian...a great smoke!
J. Fuego Origen Maduro Original

Sparked up my first Buena Vista in the Limitada '08. Pretty unimpressed after all the hype! I think I probably should have let it rest from the b&m as it was a bit tangy at first and never came to the creamyness that I've heard about.

Followed it up with my first Liga FFP. Simply put, it was the best cigar I've ever had. Amazing flavor with huge smoke production. 'Bout to buy my first box. :laugh: Way to go JD! Absolutely awesome!

Tried a Man O War Puro Authentico. It started out good,but the second half was like smoking a bar of soap. Very disappointed so I followed it up with an Opus XXX. Much better!

Tried my first PSD5, not bad! Smoked it while grilling some short ribs on the Weber.
Followed it with an after dinner Padron 44 natural.

Sitting by a camp fire with Banger 'n Mash smoking a couple PLPC's provided by ironpeddler! These things are so damn good very very smooth and creamy. When i finally pull the trigger and buy some CC's this is a must. Thank you very much Gary.

Paul

Sitting by a camp fire with Banger 'n Mash smoking a couple PLPC's provided by ironpeddler! These things are so damn good very very smooth and creamy. When i finally pull the trigger and buy some CC's this is a must. Thank you very much Gary.

Paul

One of my all time favorite cigars with +5 years on em. I wont some em fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.