• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul, you should do another video review, this time of the PLPC! what do ya think?

PS about ready to go and vote. I'm taking an Illusione ~2~ to light up after.

Jason

Cause the weather is gorgeous over there right now ;)

I smoked a Panacea 760 WWT the Peacemaker today. 7 x 60

I was going to do a review for this stick, but this cigar itself isn't review worthy. It was fairly under filled, soft and spongy, so it had a very loose draw, even with my smallest punch. It was one dimensional and sort of bland, for whatever reason. The burn was sharp and even, and I had plenty of smoke, I just don't think this cigar smoked or tasted like it was supposed to. I'd smoke another, maybe even purchase one to smoke, but this one is surely a dud!

6f9d52a422d711e2979622000a1fb04f_7.jpg

Paul, you should do another video review, this time of the PLPC! what do ya think?

PS about ready to go and vote. I'm taking an Illusione ~2~ to light up after.

Jason

Cause the weather is gorgeous over there right now

Weather is a little tough the past few days plus the sound on the video will be the hum of all the generators in the neighbourhood...LOL

It's on my list and I have others done just need to edit them.

Kinda bummed. Smoked my last Padron Panatela today... errrr... just some random stick I found in back of the frigidor.

Kinda bummed. Smoked my last Padron Panatela today... errrr... just some random stick I found in back of the frigidor.
i can't believe you smoke that trash. As a good friend ill dispose of any new boxes you get.

Such thoughtful and selfless BOTL's here. I love this place...

Halloween smokes:

Tatuaje Little Monsters Mini Mum
Tatuaje Little Monsters Frank Jr.
Tatuaje Little Boris

Day late due to Sandy!

Tat Frank to start the video HERF! It's my last one but glad to see it go. I think I like the Mummy better.

Flor de las Antillas Belicoso this morning.
Ortega Serie D Natural & Maduro this evening.

I finished with a special cigar courtesy of JD, thanks brotha' man!

Status
Not open for further replies.