• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepping for a job interview and enjoying the last of my Red Bird Espresso coffee and smoking an Old Henry Robusto.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tonight is domino night at our local shop. Plan on smoking a VSG and what ever I buy there.

Nub Sun Grown Habano Dbl Perfecto on this chilly evening. Nice little smoke for sure! Picked up a 10 pack of these for just under $40 shipped during all the Black Friday madness. Kind of wishing I would have grabbed 20...

Le Grande Classe by Dion Giolito
LP Undercrown Corona Viva!
How are the Le Grande Classe, Chris?
I've only smoked one and found it to be a decent stick. The flavor profile of the Le Grande Classe was unlike any Illusione, of which I'm a big fan. I'll try a few more before coming to a final verdict.

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto this morning.
Illusione ~68~ this afternoon on my lunch break.
La Duena Petit Lancero and Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Corona Extra this evening at the cigar shop.

Keep us posted, Chris!
For me today, a Juan Lopez #2.

Just finished putting the rub on three racks of ribs, lit the BBQ and mixed up some mopp sauce, so the next thing is going to be to fire up a MUWAT bait fish from the humi. Hope you guys are having as good a friday as I am.

Half through an LP#9

Very smokey. Glad I'm outdoors.
Good flavor. <-- that's as refined as my palate gets. Lol

I had one of the E.P. Carillo Short Run 'Vintage', that are showing up. Definitely did not think it was one of his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.