• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a '10 PSD4, lot milder than I expected. Not very much of a grassy taste I'm use to with CC's, lot nuttier.

J. Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
La Riqueza No. 4
RP Edge Nicaragua Toro. Not bad for a Rocky.
Ortega Serie D No. 10 Maduro

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona Gorda this morning.
LP Undercrown Corona Viva! this afternoon.
Ashton VSG Sorcerer this evening.

Q d'Etat Daga - These are much better than they were just a couple of months ago.

Q d'Etat Daga - These are much better than they were just a couple of months ago.

I just smoked one the other night Gavin and gifted another to a friend at the same time. Just waiting for him to smoke his and give me the thumbs up for a box split. These are good smokes.

Lit up a Partagas P2 from '07 while watching The Waterboy. Fairuza Balk is so hot. :love:

17bcfbaa3b5c11e2bf6922000a9f1404_7.jpg

Pulled out a 2010 Trinidad Reyes last night.

La Aurora Escogidos Maduro Robusto. A nice smoke at an excellent price.
Cruzado Avalitos
Surrogates Bone Crusher

Fairuza Balk is so hot. :love:

She definitely has some cigar smokin lips ;)

Just finishing a Tatuaje Fausto Toro, the first two thirds were fantastic. The last third is a little bland.

Gee, I was going to say her eyes, but come to think of it....... :laugh:

I should revisit the Tat Fausto, it's been a while. Decided on a VSG Illusion, must be getting milder as my wife said she didn't smell it as I was smoking. She used to put the blanket over her nose when I would light them while watching TV.

Old Henry Robusto, this is the second one that I've had and they have both been good. While not complex in flavor they are tasty and burn nicely. The two that I have smoked have both had small wrapper defects, not a deal breaker I guess when it's a bargain Pepin smoke.

Enjoying an El Triunfador Lancero while enjoying a nice break from the cold weather.

Enjoyed a San Lotano Habano Toro last night, real smooth cigar.

Glad I picked up a couple of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.