• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-04-17_09-42-50_329.jpg

Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto, Thanks Nick!

I think the Oliva Series are terrific smokes for the money. They would be in my top 10 no matter the price - or maybe not, since I haven't smoked all the $15 plus ceegars.

I'm getting into a bad habit of smoking during my commutes. I spend an hour+ each way in what is officially the nation's worst traffic and a Churchill with a cup of coffee is more soothing than listening to  talk radio.

I enjoyed a serie G Churchill this morning and packed a Murcielago for the trip home. I've been through several boxes of Olivas in the last year. I like the G as much as some of  the pricier lines. I still admire the dark, slightly shiny wrapper and the boxed press stick draws consistently well and burns cleanly every time. 

SkyKing said:
I think the Oliva Series are terrific smokes for the money. They would be in my top 10 no matter the price - or maybe not, since I haven't smoked all the $15 plus ceegars.

I'm getting into a bad habit of smoking during my commutes. I spend an hour+ each way in what is officially the nation's worst traffic and a Churchill with a cup of coffee is more soothing than listening to  talk radio.

I enjoyed a serie G Churchill this morning and packed a Murcielago for the trip home. I've been through several boxes of Olivas in the last year. I like the G as much as some of  the pricier lines. I still admire the dark, slightly shiny wrapper and the boxed press stick draws consistently well and burns cleanly every time. 
Absolutely! My favorite Oliva overall is thier Master blends 3. I love all of them that I've had though.

I tried some new ones!

CyB Torp - very tasty medium - can't wait to try one of the coronas I have resting.

I smoked my second My Father Special Robustos(5 x 50) - very strong and very tasty!

Tatuaje J21 Reserva, glass of Monkey Shoulder on the side and 'The Vikings' on Amazon.com.  Pretty good evening!

~Boar

Not A Nice Person said:
Tatuaje J21 Reserva, glass of Monkey Shoulder on the side and 'The Vikings' on Amazon.com.  Pretty good evening!

~Boar
Vikings is a great series. Good production and storyline.

kiwifruit said:

~Boar
Vikings is a great series. Good production and storyline.

I'm enjoying it immensely.  As someone with over a decade of studying Viking Age history, mythology, religion, and culture under his belt, I suppose I should mention it's wildly inaccurate in all sorts of details, but y'know, I didn't care that they wore the wrong armor in 13th Warrior and I don't give a flip that the steering board's on the wrong side of the boat NOW.   ;)

As long as they're sailing dragon prowed longboats and hacking people up with axes, it's ALL good.  :D

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.