• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
kann said:
Kann, in my opinion, the CG limited editions you can get from others, are, if not the same blend, pretty damn close. I've had 2 of the PnS MFLB 1922 LE and I've had 2 of the CG MFLB 1922 LE's they all were again, if not similar, spot on. These are great cigars. Rumor mill has it these may eventually become a part of the regularly available sticks from MF.
Thanks for the info.  I'm going to have to do some searching, now!
A 5 pack Is/was available here in the buy/sell/trade area. I picked up a 10 pack and am happy with my purchase.

I initially joined CP as a pipe smoker. But today I had my first cigar. My tobacconist introduced me to the hobby with a Rocky Patel. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with it this evening and look forward to exploring my new hobby.

Leon Jimenes Maduro Robusto
La Reloba Habano Robusto
J. Fuego Origen Original
Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial

Aging Room Havao Impromptu
Avo Heritage Short Corona
MUWAT Bait Fish
EPC Edicion Limitada 2012

Dunhill signed range petite robusto and Illusione HL OR lancero, whole hanging out at CJ's today.

Thanks CJ (Wkoti)

Pugman1943 said:
Juan Lopez #2 Robusto , VERY nice.
SWEET!

My Father #4

'05 JPL Cremas with coffee this morning.

PSD4

Learned my lesson and will let these rest for a long time, I was not happy with it.

MCW Robusto
La Sirena Trident
Alec Bradley Black MAXX Brazil
5 Vegas Cask Strength

La Zona Habano Robusto
Cubao Maduro Rothchild
Room 101 Conjura Papi Chulo
601 La Bomba Atom

I had a Dunhill Signed Range Robusto with Ceasar (CMontoya79) this morning, and tonight a Four Kicks EL 2012 followed by a Camacho 10th Anniversary with Kendall (ilikefishes)

Enjoyed a crusty Opus X from who knows when... Thanks "Herf King", it made my day and was delicious.

Also hit up and Aniejo Shark the other day, Thanks Ian !!

Status
Not open for further replies.