• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an older label H. Upmann Sir Winnie, that thing smoked like a dream and it made me feel like I had a wet dream :)

Enjoyed a La Palina Maduro and a Goldie #5 last night while at a La Palina event with Andy.

Had a great time, and was able to meet Bill Paley.  He is a very cool guy, and great to talk to.

louich said:
Your really having an ugly trip Paul.. ;-)
I know right... I'd post the pic in this thread but with all my issues before I just give up... Lol

You have my benediction. Now get back to that pool and grab a tropical drink !

Leccia Black. First foray into the fire cured tobacco = delicious. Not something I would smoke regularly, but when the mood for such a distinct flavor arises, would hit the spot. A very nice play between natural tobacco sweetness and a smoky/campfire taste.

Really looking forward now to the MUWAT KFC!

Tonight's smoke was a solid one.
0D6B586F-9EFD-46D6-8533-16706346675C-781-00000033352CCEE8_zps95ac1b16.jpg

Last night was nice : started with an aged Monte #1and finished with a fresh H up HC ( I should have bought more)

Last night Camacho Corojo Maduro Toro out on the deck.

On tap for this morning is a CAO Hurricane Toro while studying for my CLEP test in US History I  

Status
Not open for further replies.