• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

**Just finished this cigar and I have to say that this has been the best cigar I have smoked since getting back into the hobby. I would even say that the Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz was better than the Illusione 68's I've smoked.

My birthday line-up started with an 858 SG(fresh but still good), and ended with an illusione MK.

In between, I fired up an AJ Fernandez Overruns Small Figurado. This bundle is one of the best buys I've encountered since the old Famous Nic 3000 of yore. Top shelf construction and great flavor for less than $2 per.

Esteban Carreras
Connecticut wrapper

A2CE1750-94DE-4478-B9EE-9DF18E04F866-3856-0000024649EC4786.jpg

Shared some end of the world smokes with Jim and my dad @ the S.A.C.

Tatuaje Frank... delicious !

gallery_13416_1487_22852.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_13832.jpg

CyB Lonsdale Club this afternoon.
Tatuaje Apocalypse. A fitting smoke to end the day.

Gettin' ready to light this one up: Diamond Crown Maximus No. 5. I recently acquired this from another BOTL that I met thru the 'newb trade'. I've never had one of these, so I'm excited! I said it before and I'll say it again... Any CP Newb out there thinking about getting involved with trading on this site, I highly recommend trying the 'newbie trading' thread. You won't be disappointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.