• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to sneak in a La Duena Petit Lancero and a Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz in sub-freezing temps.

Had a Liga Privada Undercrown Gran Toro before the snow hit upstate NY. It was very good.

Tried an MCW Belicoso Liga I this evening. Really enjoyed it, lots of nutty flavor. Great smoke for the price.

My Father LB1922. The peppery notes hit the spot. Thanks Santa!

I enjoyed a '06 Punch DC last night and I am relaxing this afternoon with a Partagas P-2 tubo with a good friend while our wives shop

Thu. 12/27: La Aurora Escogidos Maduro Robusto, Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz and a My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto.
Fri. 12/28: La Duena Petit Robusto, La Riqueza No. 4, Crowned Heads Four Kicks Robusto, LP No. 9 Belicoso and a La Zona Habano Robusto.

Its 28* so I thought a short smoke would be just the thing. A MUWAT Baitfish. Not worth the price IMO.

I had an Alec Bradley Prensado Robusto last night that I initially liked but after getting through half of it, it really had no complexity and was one dimensional (mainly coffee). Today, I tried a Tatuaje Reserva SW but it was horribly plugged and I didn't even light it. I know these usually are fairly tight but this one was terrible, so I grabbed something i knew would be good, a R&J Churchill ISOM and was rewarded with 2 hours of greatness.

LGC Serie R Robusto with a large cup of Major Dickason's (black)

Really brings out the anise/licorice flavors!

Tat Capa Especial and a Padron '64 pyramide from 08'.

Sounds like a great afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.