• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sampled from my '08 Boli CG cab to see how they're coming along. They've mellowed out quite a bit, I'm not getting the typical Bolivar strength. Need to let them rest a bit more.

Quesada Q' d'Etat Daga. May have time for something else later.

I enjoyed an '09 Bolibar Coronas Gigantes. Tonight. Draw and burn was perfect but disappointing and uninteresting until I got past the first half then I smoked it down until I felt the burn

La Aurora Escogidos Maduro Robusto on the way to work this morning.
3 Reynas Robusto on the way home.
Padron 1964 Ann. Exclusivo Maduro after dinner.
LP Papas Fritas to end the day. A great little smoke!

Beautiful wrapper and band, lots o dried fruit on the pre-light draw. Plagued with crazy burn issues for the first inch, with lots o pepper flavor, now it is settling down and turning into a pretty good smoke.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Beautiful wrapper and band, lots o dried fruit on the pre-light draw. Plagued with crazy burn issues for the first inch, with lots o pepper flavor, now it is settling down and turning into a pretty good smoke.

Nice looking cigar !

Over lunch I stopped by my local B&M and was given two Room 101 Daruma. A Papi Chulo (4x42) and a Mutante (7x38). I smokes the Papi and was pleasantly surprised. A very nice short smoke. For you guys looking for a short winter smoke it might be worth a try.

JdN Cabinetta No. 11 Corona Gorda
Ortega Serie D No. 10 Maduro
Flor de las Antillas Robusto

CLE Cuarenta Robusto this morning.
La Riqueza No. 4 this afternoon.
Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig and MUWAT +11 this evening.

1B6E78CA-AE70-41CA-9B0C-AA41BD95E3C7-18065-000005F50D693EF1.jpg

La Reloba Sumatra Robusto this morning.
Papas Fritas this afternoon.
Surrogates Tramp Stamp and J. Fuego Origen Toro this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.