• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epernay Le Ferme
Cuaba Divinos
Quesada Espana Corona
Aurora 1495 Corona

A good cigar day!

It's was a pardon day for me... I had a Diplomatico and an 85th maduro. Definitely can't complain

I smoked the 1st Illusione that I didn't really care too much for.
Tasted like broccoli, :D I don't like broccoli!

13ced16656a611e28c3c22000a1fb85a_7.jpg

La Aurora Escogidos Robusto this morning.
La Duena Petit Belicoso this afternoon.
Padilla Reserva Maduro Toro this evening.

I smoked the 1st Illusione that I didn't really care too much for.
Tasted like broccoli, :D I don't like broccoli!

13ced16656a611e28c3c22000a1fb85a_7.jpg
Feel free to send any of its friends to me. I'd eat more vegetables if they tasted like Illusiones.

Just smoked my first Little Monster. I have been holding off on buying a box for quite a while now. I am a big Tat fan but I wanted to wait to see what everyone was saying. The owner of my local B&M is a great honest guy and told me that 8 of the ten were great so I went in and smoked the Lil Mummy and I gotta say it was a great smoke throughout

Surrogates Tramp Stamp on the way to work.
La Duena Petit Robusto at lunch.
Perdomo Patriarch Maduro Robusto on the way home.
Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo this evening.

After my little mummy I smoked a Tat Black Lancero...the ones that were released for hurricane sandy..all I can say I one good thing came out of it, because that was one beautiful smoke for a great cause. I ended up grabbing a box. Now I'm finishing the night off with a MUWAT Baitfish. Another great stick.

Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian and a Papas Fritas tonight. So far, I still prefer the Kurz in the Oktoberfest line. Not sure I want to even attempt the jaw breaking über, lol

Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian and a Papas Fritas tonight. So far, I still prefer the Kurz in the Oktoberfest line. Not sure I want to even attempt the jaw breaking über, lol
Have you tried the Kaiser Ludwig? Really good.

La Casita Criolla corona. Thanks, Santa! Best smoke I've had in a while...

I had an Illusione 888 and I can say I was disappointed, it was very one-dimensional and lacking the flavor punch that I get from the 68. I will give this particular vitola another try later on as the one I purchased from the shop seemed a bit dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.