• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joya de Nicaragua Frankenstick. Well, that's what I called it, anyway. A special blend with sections of five different wrappers at the Jose Blanco seminar. I'd buy a box if I could. Really intriguing, and delicious.

Also an Undercrown Viva.

Had a Quesada Molotov.  :thumbs:

Slick300 said:
Joya de Nicaragua Frankenstick. Well, that's what I called it, anyway. A special blend with sections of five different wrappers at the Jose Blanco seminar. I'd buy a box if I could. Really intriguing, and delicious.

Also an Undercrown Viva.

Sounds awesome, and appears you had  good time Lee. 

chiefmd said:
m80 Tatuaje

peppery little bastard huh ? Hope you ate before that stick...

Cigars I have had from this week.

tat6q.jpg

48694978.jpg

daruma.jpg

Austen-def a great time. Awesome for such a big name to be such a down to earth guy.

Today's smoke was a K A Kendall 7-20-4 Churchill.

Davidoff Entreacto...delicious little smoke. Wouldn't mind setting a box of these down for a rest.

Slick300 said:
Bfeeder, how was the Très Reynas?
Flavorful but it was a very dense and heavy smoke, almost as if the tobacco was still wet.  I cut as much of the cap off without it coming undone but the draw was still very tight.  I really enjoyed the flavor, i just think the construction on this particular stick was not top notch.

Black Crown Torpedo. Meh.
And a Stuffed Turkey White Meat. :thumbs:

Pretty awesome night last night, before this storm moved in.  BBMF Maduro from '07, Hemmingway Classic. 

Punch Punch... Only my 3rd one, going to smoke it during the game. These are out of this world. Sept '12 date code... I can't imagine what they would taste like if I actually had the patience to age them a couple years?

La Palina KB yesterday.  Fantastic!

Opus X Perf. No. 5 for halftime tonight...no need to watch lipsyncing

Diamond Crown Maximus, gotta rep for my boys from Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.