• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asylum 13 Fifty on the way to work.
La Riqueza No. 4 on the way home
Ortega Wild Bunch Big Bad John this evening.

I'm smoking acid toast with my feet up enjoying life before my wife has our baby in oct

I now understand what all the fuss was about with the E.P. Carillo Cardinal series...this cigar was great!

cardinalc.jpg

Just finished up a Tat Black  CG. Even though it cracked halfway though it still smoked down to the nub! Fantastic smoke!

Montecristo Habana No.2  that was gifted to me by a brother here, yet Im not sure who it was. Maybe a hitch-hiker with a purchase, or in a bomb? Im usually pretty good with keeping track but this one escaped me somehow. Either way, it was delicious, and thank you.

Smoked an Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 for my youngest daughter's second birthday today.  The box was purchased in March of 2007 with the intent of aging and was redesignated when she came popped up on the radar.  Excellent smoke at this point and an excellent birthday for my little girl.

My Father LE PC - strongest PC I've ever smoked, beating a Opus X #5 easily. :p

Tasty, too! :)

3 Reynas Belicoso to celebrate my daughter's team just winning futsal national championship in Kansas City this morning.

Fantastic smoke!

Bolivar RC 2012!

Young but still very tasty I am lokking forward to see these CC's develop.

Paul

Surrogates Tramp Stamp
La Aurora Escogidos Robusto
La Riqueza No. 4
Surrogates Bone Crusher

Status
Not open for further replies.