• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
La aroma de Cuba mi amor reserva (Churchill size)

9178A13A-789E-4FEF-8C92-34C9ACAC795E-850-000000770CB271A1_zps0b71a52a.jpg

Took a break from doing nothing.

After a long winter finally out in the garage and smoked an old Padron 2000 and a PSD4 with some real Guinness and Harps black and tans.

Franco593 said:
After a long winter finally out in the garage and smoked an old Padron 2000 and a PSD4 with some real Guinness and Harps black and tans.
Very nice!

Tat Tri #4 - I still haven't tired of this blend.

Tatuaje Anarchy and man am I kicking my ass that I didn't buy a box of these when I had a chance! Pete you were right it was great.  :thumbs:

Paul

gallery_13257_1492_392238.jpg

I was going to write a separate review, but I would just end up repeating the same words over and over again; smooth, fantastic, nutty, did I mention smooth? These were damn good when they first came out, and they've gotten even better, I would even use the term phenomenal. These are out of this world. Creamy and delicious, no tar what so ever. Lots of smoke, razor sharp burn. This is the epitome of what a limited release should be. Smoke 'em if you got 'em guys, I don't know when they will start to drop off, but don't miss an opportunity to enjoy these.

image_zps3b7ec17c.jpg

image_zps3a5bc8ce.jpg

image_zps2a22e113.jpg

image_zps8dbd554f.jpg

After seeing those BV pics, I lit this up with reservations as all from the box have been plugged.

Even after all this time, nothing has changed. :(

9900FC9A-8D11-4547-9772-A421EB774202-13318-000004F3E60714FD_zps7a98c7fb.jpg

Forgot to mention I used a draw tool on this about 4-5 times...on both head and foot.

No dice

Had a nice Don Pepin Blue label invictos w/ my coffee this morning

Smoked a Tatuaje Baby Face the other night (thanks Ruben) and a Tatuaje Petite Reserva while walking the pup yesterday...

^^^Also had a baitfish at lunch and just lit a Liga Privada T52 Robusto. Think I might smoke an Opus Pussy Cat for a night cap

Status
Not open for further replies.